Notices

Yee Haaa

Old 08-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Yee Haaa

[QUOTE=MIAMIBOYS I wont attempt those speeds with anyone but Jo or Frank aka the donz.[/QUOTE]

ehhhh....hem (clear throat)
Old 08-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

All i have to say that is the best 28 foot boat out there.....Albert and myself have a memory in that boat that only very few people that know how crazy we are will believe us...that boat is fast....especially when you are driving it ...if i'm not mistaken last time i rode it with him we hit 98 or right about a buck but it's a GREAT boat especially heading out haulover

Mike donz jr
Old 08-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by thedonz
All i have to say that is the best 28 foot boat out there.....Albert and myself have a memory in that boat that only very few people that know how crazy we are will believe us...that boat is fast....especially when you are driving it ...if i'm not mistaken last time i rode it with him we hit 98 or right about a buck but it's a GREAT boat especially heading out haulover

Mike donz jr
Mike your are right, you drove it close to 100 that day mighty well, it made it easier for me to just throttle the boat at that speed with you driving it.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:24 PM
Gold Member

[QUOTE=BRUCE SEROFF]
Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYS I wont attempt those speeds with anyone but Jo or Frank aka the donz and ofcourse Bruce Seroff.[/QUOTE

ehhhh....hem (clear throat)
Bruce I added you to my list of trust...
Old 08-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

so his new list is:

Jo Nunez
Bruce Seroff
Frank Areces
Mike Areces

Mike
Old 08-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Sonny Bonacio

Iron Man,
Call my cell and I'll come pick you up for a run.

Guys,
I agree that the 28 runs best mid to high 80's. Once your over 90 the fun is gone and your "at work". We have a few 150' cruise ships on the lake and all is good till you hit that 3' wake. The best fun is having 36 and 38' pull up alongside on a good chop day when your just putting and see the expresion when you take off like a shot. The only boat that has taken me on the lake is a 39 outterlimits with twin 900's durring that Poker run in the spring (Pork Chop!). There is no 28 that runs the chop like these do, they do build a strong boat!

104mph.........YOUR NUTS!
SB

Old 08-21-2006, 02:17 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Sonny Bonacio
Iron Man,

Guys,
I agree that the 28 runs best mid to high 80's. Once your over 90 the fun is gone and your "at work". We have a few 150' cruise ships on the lake and all is good till you hit that 3' wake. The best fun is having 36 and 38' pull up alongside on a good chop day when your just putting and see the expresion when you take off like a shot. The only boat that has taken me on the lake is a 39 outterlimits with twin 900's durring that Poker run in the spring (Pork Chop!). There is no 28 that runs the chop like these do, they do build a strong boat!

SB

Way to go Sonny, glad to hear you are having a blast in your new boat. Keep kicking some but out in the lake and dont let that Outerlimits scare you, you can out accelerate him. Yes I was nuts going 104 so dont try to attempt those speeds without proper safety equipment.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonny Bonacio
Iron Man,

Guys,

SB

Hey Pantera boy, wanna go at it this weekend or the next time its real snotty out there ?? I love your boat Sonny and cant wait to get a ride in it. Bring it to KW in November with the rest of us
Old 08-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Sonny Bonacio

Otis,
Your on! out of town till Sunday afternoon though but I'll come look'n for ya. Congrat's on the new ride, looks great going by, saw you Sunday a few times. Was it me or did you tear up that 36 Donzi as you passed the house? Kenny must have been pissed! Regarding KW, I thought I was riding bit%# in your boat? You want me to tow that thing to FL? Tell you what, I'll pay for the beer and the strippers and I'll even wear "Cigarette" cloths but I am riding!!!! I don't know if I can keep up with Boom-Boom and I definetly don't want to share a bed with him but a guy has to do what a guy has to do.
SB

Old 08-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Otis Do you have the white cig? if so it looks really nice. Sonny, I would love to see your boat close up and go for a run sometime. I am 5 docks south of Pilot Knob.

Quick Reply: Yee Haaa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.