Mig 28 for sale >

Mig 28 for sale

Notices

Mig 28 for sale

Old 09-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYS
Rick atleast you were honest.. not like a buddy of mine took him out jumped a few in mid 80`s had to bring him back to the docks for his wife to pick him up crying..true story still laughing today about it
Albert,

I am actually just joking, would have gotten in the boat as 3rd man anytime, but when you asked me to take the wheel, I had to be honest and tell ya to find someone with more experience, these boats are forgiving, but anything can happen.

Rick
Old 09-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thedonz
uh, that was not me!
I am sure it wasnt you frank.....................................your not married
Old 09-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
A snail boat! Albert you are one seriously funny MF!

High Speed is the most dangerous drug of all. Once you get a taste... When its in your blood, its the most compelling thing I've ever experienced. The most expensive, deadliest drug around. Just ask all the guys who've eaten sh1t trying to get more of it (Campbell, Muncie, Senna, Vukovich, Peroni and on and on and on).

I actually found myself a little jealous and angry at the space shuttle crew the last time the flew into CA. They said the approach speed on reentry was 15,000 mph! Oh mama! Come on... Just give me one more taste!!

you aint kidding, I got hooked on my first ride in Tims 28 with twins, and that was only 78MPH, I cant even imagine what the mig was like. I wish I had the coin to find out
Old 09-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYS
Rick atleast you were honest.. not like a buddy of mine took him out jumped a few in mid 80`s had to bring him back to the docks for his wife to pick him up crying..true story still laughing today about it
Albert, I bet you didn't get Ed Cozzi to cry today! The Mig got a clean bill of health from Dr. Cozzi and it sounds like you guys had a good time on the sea trial! Wish I could have been there. This is the only boat I've bought that the survey guy described it in better condition than the owner. Ed was definately impressed. Can't wait to check it out in person.
Dan

Last edited by p729lws; 09-19-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:35 AM
Gold Member

Dan, I was privileged to have a legend like Ed Cozzi in the boat with me for one last time. For Ed to be impressed, tells you alot in how this boat has been set up. I could`nt have had it any other way. The best of everything is in there for you to maintain the legacy.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
I am sure it wasnt you frank.....................................your not married
LOL...........

Albert won't have time to miss the Mig28 soon because its big brother, the Mig38, wants some attention as it prepares to kick some azz in November......................
Attached Thumbnails Mig 28 for sale-agressive-start.jpg  

Last edited by thedonz; 09-20-2007 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by thedonz
LOL...........

Albert won't have time to miss the Mig28 soon because its big brother, the Mig38, wants some attention as it prepares to kick some azz in November......................
Cant wait bro, Amen!
Old 09-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Registered

Awesome photo guys! Once again... By the way, what's Vern doing in the back ground? That's one of our Cali guys! Dude, the race is that way!

Have I mentioned that you Miami Boys are REALLY bad influences?

Last edited by Dude! Sweet!; 09-20-2007 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
Awesome photo guys! Once again... By the way, what's Vern doing in the back ground? That's one of our Cali guys! Dude, the race is that way!

Have I mentioned that you Miami Boys are REALLY bad influences?

Sean your Cali guy didnt make it the milling area I suppose. Bad influence... We know!!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Registered

Hey Albert,

Congrats on your sale!!!

What kind of monster will you move on to now?! There is only one to keep Jo happy and that must be the black F2...

Quick Reply: Mig 28 for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.