28 Pantera Single

Old 01-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

What year is the one in lower Michigan and how [email protected]
Old 01-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be interested in the single 500 boat, depending on condition and price obviously.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Registered

It was on the OSO classifieds in the fall, as I recall. Can't remember details and didn't hang onto any photos like I do when the race boats come up for sale... I wonder if there's a deal to be made on the Blythe boat? Price seems a little steep to me (see subjective statement there boys! )... But it never hurts to lob in an offer if it looks like something you're interested in...

Then there's that boat in Maryland (the one with all the bad press that has the single I/O blower set up). I wonder if there's a deal to be had there, say without power and drive?
Old 02-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
It was on the OSO classifieds in the fall, as I recall. Can't remember details and didn't hang onto any photos like I do when the race boats come up for sale... I wonder if there's a deal to be made on the Blythe boat? Price seems a little steep to me (see subjective statement there boys! )... But it never hurts to lob in an offer if it looks like something you're interested in...

Then there's that boat in Maryland (the one with all the bad press that has the single I/O blower set up). I wonder if there's a deal to be had there, say without power and drive?
That blythe boat is too much money for me for that boat.

As far as your seconnd suggestion, a boat with no motor and no drive is more hassle than I am really interested in right about now. I dont have the time to do that kind of work and the season is fast approaching......

I know the black F1 was for sale but asking price was a bit much for me even though I know it is a really nice one because I would want to add some sort of cabin and room for 5-6 people with a new interior setup.

That black one would be nice with a side cabin entry and a modified six pack setup with a removable bolster in front of the cabin door ...problem is to do this would cost a fair amount more money than I have to spend after paying for the boat!!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Registered

Yah, seems sort of crazy to me, to convert a full race boat... You're just going to end up so far upside down that if you don't plan to keep it forever, you're going to lose your ass.

There's gotta be more pleasure boats out there. Have you called Jo and Pepe? They seem to have some in the know on boats that aren't advertised.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

How much is the 28 black one in Cincy.?
Old 02-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by ar15meister
That blythe boat is too much money for me for that boat.

As far as your seconnd suggestion, a boat with no motor and no drive is more hassle than I am really interested in right about now. I dont have the time to do that kind of work and the season is fast approaching......

I know the black F1 was for sale but asking price was a bit much for me even though I know it is a really nice one because I would want to add some sort of cabin and room for 5-6 people with a new interior setup.

That black one would be nice with a side cabin entry and a modified six pack setup with a removable bolster in front of the cabin door ...problem is to do this would cost a fair amount more money than I have to spend after paying for the boat!!
You are hopeless. You got an excuse for every boat you see. Time to start thinking how you can make it work and stop looking for reasons why it won't.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure what year the one is in lower Michigan. I talked with the owner this morning but got side tracked and forgot to ask. I'll call him in the morning and have him e-mail some photo's so I can post.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:34 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
You are hopeless. You got an excuse for every boat you see. Time to start thinking how you can make it work and stop looking for reasons why it won't.
LOL, i didnt want to say it first.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:24 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Andy cut the guy a break, he is looking for a perfect boat for nothing, There has to be some out there???

Quick Reply: 28 Pantera Single

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.