It is finally over! >

It is finally over!

Notices

It is finally over!

Old 04-24-2008, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ar15meister
thanks man. You were a big help as were alot of guys on OSO.

I have learned so much from this site it is unbeleivable.

Too bad the site couldnt teach me to drive this thing. I dont even have a boating licence lol
dont worry u will be fine. when i got my 36' i was never even in a boat before. congrats and have fun and be safe. welcome to the pantera LA FAMILIA.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Registered

Please post details on getting the boat into Canada...I'd like to bring my boat there for a summer......

"License ? We don't need no stinkin License"
Old 04-24-2008, 10:08 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Ar, nice buy. It's about time someone jumped on that. Glad its going to a good home.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Registered

Damn! That was (is) the ultimate 28!

Well..... now that it's sold I don't have to "want" anymore!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 123 Likes on 56 Posts

Hey you changed your atavar to my desk top back ground.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by the1st41
Please post details on getting the boat into Canada...I'd like to bring my boat there for a summer......

Contact BobTheBuilder here on the board. I don't think anyone has shipped boats back and forth across the border as many times as he has.

and I don't believe that our licencing laws apply to "visitors".
Old 04-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by the1st41

the procedure for formally importing a boat and temporarily doing so will be quite different.

Send me a PM and let me know what border point you want to bring it across and I can get in touch with all of my guys at Canada Customs and either tell you what to do or get you in touch with the right person to make it as smooth as possible.

Our business is cross border shipping of cars and I have done a couple of boats in the past as well, just never one coming in for a vacation (usually it is the other way around!)

Cheers,

Adam
Old 05-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

well??????????????????????
Old 05-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Registered

well...we havent done anything to the boat except start making the trailer Canadian legal so we can register it and insure it. This weekend I went to the office to start taking the decals off but clients started calling and people dropping in and eventually it was 4pm and I had to leave. Sunday was more of the same.

We are hopefully going to have the trailer ready and registered this weekend. We are then going to start on taking off the decals cause I want it to go back to black- any ideas on a good way to take em off? We were heating em and trying to pry them after work today and it wasnt working too good. I was usung a blowdryer instead of the heat gun so I didint burn the gel, maybe I need to use my heat gun or apply some stuff to help.

She is ready to run anytime once the registration is done. I am just waiting for some warmer weather. I am leaving in the bolster for as long as possible cause I dont want to tear apart the interior and then be down for 1-2months. We might just leave her as she is for the summer. No decisions on that yet.

Today seems to be a bit of a turning point in the weather so I think in the next 2 or 3 weekends we should be able to get it into the water.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 123 Likes on 56 Posts

stick w/ the hair dryer. Point the dryer so the heat travels toward the area your fixing to pull on. It takes time.

Quick Reply: It is finally over!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.