Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
24 Plum Loco >

24 Plum Loco

Notices

24 Plum Loco

Old 06-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That is Albert. My dad (Frank) and him raced the 28 Pantera and than the 28 go sold to some guy in Panama city in FL. Than they raced my dads 38 cig. Those 2 don't bealieve in anything when they are running. 2 crazy a$% mother$%#@...But what can i say we're Cubans
Old 06-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by Premier Perf
But what can i say we're Cubans
Pantera and Cubans makes a great combo
Old 06-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mange
Pantera and Cubans makes a great combo
Yes! Albert reminds me of several Cuban racers back when racing was offshore. Pepe Nunez and his son, Pete Hidalgo, Willie Diaz, Humberto Picon, Manny Fernandez, Sal Magluta, Willie Falcon to name a few.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by MUGSHOT
Yes! Albert reminds me of several Cuban racers back when racing was offshore. Pepe Nunez and his son, Pete Hidalgo, Willie Diaz, Humberto Picon, Manny Fernandez, Sal Magluta, Willie Falcon to name a few.

Hi Mugshot,

Thank you for your compliments. However, I stand no where near the guys mentioned above. They will always be the Pioneers who started it all. In order to be a successful racer, you can not have fear. You need to push the boat above and beyond without fear. With that said not everyone can race and be succesfull. Just wearing a jacket and a helmet dose not make you a racer. I have yet to see anyone run a 28 ft Pantera like Jo. If I remember you from a couple years ago, you raced back in the 70/80`s.

Albert
Old 06-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYZ
Hi Mugshot,

Thank you for your compliments. However, I stand no where near the guys mentioned above. They will always be the Pioneers who started it all. In order to be a successful racer, you can not have fear. You need to push the boat above and beyond without fear. With that said not everyone can race and be succesfull. Just wearing a jacket and a helmet dose not make you a racer. I have yet to see anyone run a 28 ft Pantera like Jo. If I remember you from a couple years ago, you raced back in the 70/80`s.

Albert
Hey Albert,

will we see you in Sunny Isles??

Rick
Old 06-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Hey Albert,

will we see you in Sunny Isles??

Rick
Will be there Rick, see you then.....
Old 06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYZ
Hi Mugshot,

Albert
Hey Albert,

Wish you still had the your 28 Pantera. I have a boat that would give you a hard time. 30 foot Aerotech with big power.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Registered

Hey Albert,

Wish you still had the your 28 Pantera. I have a boat that would give you a hard time. 30 foot Aerotech with big power.
ughhh no....sorry buddy
Old 06-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Gold Member

Hey Albert,

Hi Mugshot,

I smoked a lot of so called big power boats with the Mig. Maybe you were the one in the Powerplay and you can get over the fact that I came from behind in Govertment Cut while your buddy was hitting you to go go go, and I screamed right by you and left you to dream. Sorry I had to say that, but I had a lot of dreamers turn back when the Mig would take offfff. I know I am a cocky SOB, cant have it any other way. My good old saying with the Mig was Bring It.......With that said, wish I had her, still have her motor in tact to make your dream come true.....

Albert
Old 06-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Premier Perf
ughhh no....sorry buddy

Mike what you think Bro? Wish we still had her to spank the daylights out of an Aeroteck with any power....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.