Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
36 at LOTO >

36 at LOTO

Notices

36 at LOTO

Old 07-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I spoke with him @ backwater jacks on the 4th of July. He said it is the best boat he has ever owned. I wish I would have snapped a shot of the old apache floating along side it on the dock.

Definately a nice guy.. He said he would be back down for the shootout.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ride

Had a chance to ride in that once when it was in fl 2008 but really regret not seeing what a 36 was like. But I know one thing a single engine 28 is sweet and twin 28 is like being in RR tracks turning in smooth water. So im sure a 36 is a real sweet ride in the rough or anything for that matter. Owned a baja once, but like the world says, ( there is always a first and last time for anything)
Old 07-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Registered

I saw the boat when Hawkeye had it very cool boat, wish I would have got a ride on her, they said its a great ride, if I remember right it will run into the 90's.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by iariverrat
I saw the boat when Hawkeye had it very cool boat, wish I would have got a ride on her, they said its a great ride, if I remember right it will run into the 90's.
94 is the best i ever got out of her. 3 people on board. it was a sick flat day and i just got into miami from key west
(long drive and i was tired) hammered it from miami to lighthouse point never comming off the throttle. lol boat was alot of fun.