Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Whats he want for it?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Premier Perf
That's not Haulover Rick that's Crandon park . That boat was for sale here in Miami and saw it runniing around in biscayne bay. from what i remember the boat was in a good condition and it is worth the asking price and more, as long as motor is in good shape.
OK,

your the Miami Kid I just knew it wasnt Jersy
Old 12-12-2010, 11:28 AM
mgh
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ever sell?
Old 12-15-2010, 06:11 AM
Registered

i know that guy had 3 jack'd up boats all around the same size he was trying to sell ...his name is victor and he had a half blue half white baja w a blower on it. i think he said it needed a motor...thats was towards the end of the summer. I maybe wrong
Old 01-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Registered

I am the owner of this boat. I found it on ebay. It was in Miami and I bought it last year in march. The guys name was Samuel Martinez. I didn't see any other boats when I was there. He told me the motor was rebuilt and he got it from a local machine shop. He was in the process of packing up his entire house and could not find the paperwork on the engine or any recipts for the boat. He said when he finds it he will give it to me. Took it for a test ride there, motor sounded ok but timing wasn't advancing b/c he had the wrong dist. SO I took a chance and brought it home. The trailer was a piece as it fell apart somewhere in North Carolina. I rebuilt most of it on the side of the highway. When I got home, i brought it to a local canvas shop and had a cover made for it. Got a new hardin distributor and wired it, I put the boat in the water and took a ride and within 5min in lost oil pressure. Also There was a serious issue with the steering.... as he had dual mayfair rams hooked to a seastar helm. SO I pulled the oil filter and grey oil. I called his ass and told him what happened, he told me he would go to this suppossed machine shop to talk to them. I waited a day and called him back, no answer. Called the next day number not in service... Took the motor out and found out it was never rebuilt, just new heads and a paint job. The motor spun 3 main and 2 rod bearings. I brought the block to a machine shop and had to put 3 new billett caps, align bored and honed, had the cyls bored, and new cam bearings installed. Did not get it finished honed yet b/c i didnt buy pistons. On the list. Plans for the motor are 489 stroker kit and a 3.3l whipple on top. As the boat sits now it is not for sale. The boat is apart and at a local glass shop getting some work on the dash area done and some foot wedges installed also. I did list it on c/l because i was fed up with it at the time but decided to keep it and work with it.

Last edited by rebcammaz; 01-23-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow. Did you ever get the title for the boat?
Old 01-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Registered

Yeah i have the title.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by rebcammaz
Yeah i have the title.
Well thats good.
My uncle keep telling me to always figure that every boat need the engine and drive rebuilt when buying. Sucks it happened to you. But boat still looks killer
Old 01-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Registered

Sorry to hear the bad luck on the new boat. Welcome to the Pantera forum. JAime
Old 01-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Registered

Thanks i will keep up with the progress of the boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.