Pantera Owners Rally >

Pantera Owners Rally

Notices

Pantera Owners Rally

Old 12-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. Dan
Anchor is great because of several factors, ease of access to 95 Corridor, parking for Rigs, and it's a relatively safe and secure .... I tow anywhere so I don't care.... The northern bay has a few major Runs and most of them use Anchor for the above reasons.... Also there are nice places to run to within an hour or less....our last run this year we ran to RowBoat Willies, just South of Hart Miller Island, then ran across to Red Eyes....then shot up the Bay.

Jelly Fish Joel's , Waterman's Crab Deck in Rock Hall, Still Pond for Raft Up, Chesapeake Inn, Naughty Goose and Steak & Main are all boater friendly places and destinations...that make for good runs in the Northern Bay.

The waters are varied, and offer bigger water down the Bay....and more consistent flatter water periodically as you venture back North...cruiser wakes and traffic, wind and general congestion is dependent on several factors....South of Pooles Island.

I have run my 22 Classic to Rock Hall .... up Middle River, and back up the Bay.... But the 28 is far better suited for the longer runs.... We have plenty of time to come up with some solid plans.

NorthEast is exit 100 off I- 95, Route 272.

Let's stay in touch, I mentioned this thread to Dave Mayo (Bad Kitty)yesterday at a Bay Boaters Holiday lunch gathering...he said he was in.... I will connect with Karl & Heather (2009 28 SR), and get him to chime in.... Odds are we will pull in some others that enjoy running their boats.... We all tend to run together most weekends.... Everyone helps each other out when needed.... Like an extended Family.

Danny
The wife and I have been running our 28 out of NorthEast for a 14 years now and I can't believe I haven't ran into you,Karl or Dave yet.I kept my 28 at the"Basket Factory" across Anchor marine for years had it up where Karl keeps his for awhile also.We traded her in this last spring on the 36 that was up Ducky's .We will have to hook up when the weather breaks,nothing better than running with a pack of Panteras.
Guy
Old 12-31-2014, 05:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This sounds like a great get together!! Keep me posted! One other thing about putting in at Anchor Marine, on your way up river you're pretty much flushing your motor. Looking forward to getting together with other Pantera owners!! Karl