Pantera Owners Rally

Notices

Pantera Owners Rally

Old 01-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Jeez, whats that like a 3 hour ride for ya?? I am OK with Destin also
That's still 8-9 hrs from me but it would be worth it.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Registered

Come on, it's not a real Owners Rally if you don't have to spend at least one night on the road to get there?

We usually bring a crowd when we attend, a small Caravan of semi-psychotic Boat fanatics.

Haven't done one with the Pantera, but the Donzi has been to Sarasota 6 times for their Owners Rallies...hmmm wonder if that will have to move to Washington in the Carolinas now?

As long as I am not committed to another Event, I would make a committment to come on down, where ever it is in FLa. Just need a place to wash and flush out afterwords.

For a 2 day drive I would come down planning to arrive by Mid Day on Thursday. This allows you time to get situated and refreshed prior to the Event. So it would be cool to have rooms blocked for early arrivals.

Course if Fuel is going to be $4/gallon...I may rethink my Travel Itinerary.

Sounds fun

Danny
Old 01-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Any Pantera guys in or near Ft. Walton/Destin that know the waters well and nearby hot spots?
Old 01-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm down with it any ware , But I've been on board from day one . How about we start a head count thread . Tentative list : Who , From , Boat , Best weekend !
Old 01-08-2011, 12:34 AM
Registered

just googled Destin..... Wow, that place looks lella nice and its more central. Is this final, and a date? Jaime
Old 01-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Green Eyes
Well, if Dr. Dan goes, I maybe I could drag my butt from upstate NY assuming I can find something to tow my boat by then.
I think the first thing is to establish the place and time, Holidays are not great times to travel cross country, but I have done it., and will do it.

The other down side to a Holiday based Event is that too many folks have Family and other events that they are committed to and it could cut down on attendence.

I am up for anywhere, if this gets pulled together in the next month or so to enable folks to plan accordingly.

I persoanlly know a half a dozen Pantera Owners in my Region and for whatever reason they actually let me hang out with them? I would do my best to recruit who I could...starting with Norman in New York.

Not knowing the Florida weather other than Hurricanes and Rainy Season... we want to steer this into the better weather windows of the Summer. June anytime, July after the 4th, not sure if August is too hot or what? Being Florida - compared to what I am used to its always hot down there.

Why don't we pick some options and post a poll or something?

I will have my Travel Schedule pretty well established for 2011 by Valentines Day.

I can tell you after not running hardly at all last Season, I am game for a nice gathering in a nice place.

Danny
Old 01-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
I'm down with it any ware , But I've been on board from day one . How about we start a head count thread . Tentative list : Who , From , Boat , Best weekend !
OK any weekend in June has no major holidays except for Fathers Day 17th-19th , Some of ya'll might be able to use that as leverage in your favor ! So keep that weekend in mind ..
July is good for the last three weekends , that will avoid the weekend of the forth ..
So there's seven weekends we could shoot for . Is there anyone that cant make one of those weekends ?
Old 01-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mike, Miami, anywhere/ anytime (school permiting) 24 twin OB.... Preferably destin as it's better for everyone and awesome time
Old 01-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Registered

Old 01-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok guys sorry for delay but after almost a year of not working, I finally was blessed with a job so I've been really busy lately but nonetheless let's get this going.

Any Pantera owners live in the Destin area?

Angel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.