Pantera Owners Rally >

Pantera Owners Rally

Notices

Pantera Owners Rally

Old 09-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Pantera Owners Rally

Ok guys I have been wanting to do this for years and I am commited to having it occur in 2011! I know a lot of members live in different locations thru out the country so I am trying to pick a date that will give all ample time to plan and get all of our Pantera's in order....
I think Memorial Day weekend May 28-30 would be ideal and still far enough away that we can all plan. As for a location well I can't think of a more proper spot than Biscayne Bay and the Keys for the first gathering besides it's home to the Pantera factory. So how many are truly up to this?
Old 09-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm in but Memorial Day weekend might be a bad idea due to booked hotels and busy roads .
Old 09-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Okay...here's my 2 cents. I ask myself...besides S. Florida, where do most Panteras call there home? I would say Michigan and up east. I would want the most Panteras to show up as possible. I thoought the Ft. Walton. Destin, Panama City FLA. would be good. A little closer for most. I know Pantera is from Miami and who wouldn't want to boat there and the Keys. Proabably the best spot in the world! If turnout would be good (I believe it would be), Miami 2012, and Michigan or LOTO in 2013 I agree that Memorial Day might be tough w/traffic and hotel/condo rates? Maybe week before or afterwould be a lttle better. Don't get me wrong...whatever we ste up, I'll be there if we get a good crowd. PANTERAS RULE!
Old 09-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Good point on traffic and accomodations...so alternate dates May 21-22 2011 in Miami.
Let's work on trying to accomplish this first owners' gathering here in Miami for 2011. I am willing to continue this every year and alternate it say between
Miami in 2011
Lake of the Ozarks in 2012
Great Lakes 2013
but we have to make this happen for the first time here in Miami where Pantera is.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya know I will be there
Old 09-13-2010, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

subscribed....

Maybe I'll have the motor together by then
Old 09-13-2010, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by no limits
Okay...here's my 2 cents. I ask myself...besides S. Florida, where do most Panteras call there home? I would say Michigan and up east. I would want the most Panteras to show up as possible. I thoought the Ft. Walton. Destin, Panama City FLA. would be good. A little closer for most. I know Pantera is from Miami and who wouldn't want to boat there and the Keys. Proabably the best spot in the world! If turnout would be good (I believe it would be), Miami 2012, and Michigan or LOTO in 2013 I agree that Memorial Day might be tough w/traffic and hotel/condo rates? Maybe week before or afterwould be a lttle better. Don't get me wrong...whatever we ste up, I'll be there if we get a good crowd. PANTERAS RULE!
+1 i'll go where ever it is also as long as there's a good crowd
Old 09-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Registered

Cool

Assuming I can get all my issues worked out with my boat, then I would be game....

Need to work out a secure lot for Rig and Trailer storage and some nice places to stay.

Sounds fun......keep me posted.

Doc
Old 09-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dr. Dan
Assuming I can get all my issues worked out with my boat, then I would be game....

Need to work out a secure lot for Rig and Trailer storage and some nice places to stay.

Sounds fun......keep me posted.

Doc

Well, if Dr. Dan goes, I maybe I could drag my butt from upstate NY assuming I can find something to tow my boat by then.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am sure we can find storage down here, there is the factory, and Premier Performance that I can think of off of the top of my head, and I could probably fit a few trailers at the house if need be.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.