Pantera windshield ? >

Pantera windshield ?

Notices

Pantera windshield ?

Old 10-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pantera windshield ?

Can some one help me figure out how I can replace a windshield on an 85 pantera with the strait across windshield. Also it's a 24' was purchased last year and was missing windshield. Can one be fabricated or is there someone who makes them? I'm in Miami. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jorge Quintero
Can some one help me figure out how I can replace a windshield on an 85 pantera with the strait across windshield. Also it's a 24' was purchased last year and was missing windshield. Can one be fabricated or is there someone who makes them? I'm in Miami. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Do you have the frame, or nothing at all?? I have a frame on mine, but it was missing the glass, I put upholstered panels where the glass was. I MAY be fabricating a fiberglass cowl for mine over the winter, I could layup 2 if you would rather have fiberglass, or sell you my windshield frame.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have one here that i took off mine i'll let you have and u can fix it or get the messurements from it.....786-234-1435