Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   My Next House (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/247002-my-next-house.html)

mikeb4 02-04-2011 12:27 PM

My Next House

Maybe I can talk him into letting me clean the boats and do maintenance for free room & board!

Local house in Northern Michigan ...

http://www.hgtv.com/video/boat-owner...deo/index.html

Dr. Dan 02-05-2011 07:44 AM

Wow - that is awesome, very neat set up. That is such a beautiful area, need to go up there more, I have taken the little Donzi to Burt Lake and we have camped there.

The water is so clear, you feel guilty putting your boat in there.

Western Michigan has to be one of the best places to boat in North America, the white sandy beaches and all the Light Houses really make it second to none.

I have gone to White Lake north of Muskegon too, and met both Donzi friends and Family up there...

Fantastic scenery...used to watch the Smoke On the Water Run when it was still running, one of the stops was White Lake the last year it ran... it was super rough that year...remember watching for the Speed Racer boat to come into the card stop...that thing sounded so nasty running up the shoreline.

Great memory.

Danny :drink:

mikeb4 02-05-2011 09:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Dr. Dan (Post 3316492)
Wow - that is awesome, very neat set up. That is such a beautiful area, need to go up there more, I have taken the little Donzi to Burt Lake and we have camped there.

Western Michigan has to be one of the best places to boat in North America, the white sandy beaches and all the Light Houses really make it second to none.

I have gone to White Lake north of Muskegon too, and met both Donzi friends and Family up there...

Fantastic scenery...used to watch the Smoke On the Water Run when it was still running, one of the stops was White Lake the last year it ran... it was super rough that year...remember watching for the Speed Racer boat to come into the card stop...that thing sounded so nasty running up the shoreline.

Great memory.

You have spent some time up there! My Mother in law is on Burt Lake, lot's of great runs there and on the Inland Waterway, mostly on Jetskis for me. Here is my old 21 Cig anchored on Burt Lake and my old 18 Donzi at the dock there. The Donzi was junk everywhere but the hull integrity when I started, but turned out really nice.

The guy I sold my 28 Cig to was on White Lake ..... nice area as well.

tomcei 02-05-2011 06:44 PM

that 21 Cig looks good!!

kitten 02-07-2011 05:53 PM

Wow, I think I would like to see the home too!

I have family in Croswell and Lexington.:coolcowboy:

SHAWNA 02-08-2011 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Dr. Dan (Post 3316492)

Great memory.

I drifted by that boathouse on Lake Charlevoix last year. What a palace! You guys are right about West Michigan shoreline boating. We are so lucky to live here. I live in Holland, but we have a place in Whitehall. We get lots of use out of the Pantera between the two places and down to Saugatuck. North out of White Lake is where you really notice the water getting clearer and clearer. The Arctic Circle must be really clear!
;o)

drpete3 02-08-2011 12:22 PM

Thats where we are most weekends. Its wrinklefaces backyard. Litereally