"Patriot Games" in Texas? >

"Patriot Games" in Texas?

Notices

"Patriot Games" in Texas?

Old 04-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default "Patriot Games" in Texas?

This boat just sold last summer. Remember the new owner posting here about their purchase. It's in Texas for sale already? Thought this boat went somewhere up north?

The ad also states that the boat was updated with a Merc 700 SCI. Unless the new owner dropped the coin for this in one summer of ownership and then got rid of it, this isn't true. Kind of misleading actually.

Anyone know the story on her now?

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...SPORT-94981999

I might add that this boat could have been purchased two years ago for almost 20k cheaper than what it's advertised at now.

Buck
Old 04-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Link wont open for me
Old 04-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Link dont work and dont see anything for sale on boat trader
Old 04-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Google is your friend:

http://www.boatsville.com/ads/used_p...ley/140740.htm

Boat Type: Power Boat
Year: 2003
Make: PANTERA
Model: 28 SPORT
Price: $68,500

2003 PANTERA 28 SPORT, 2003 PANTERA 28 SPORT with upgrade Mercruiser 700hp SCI Motor (DYNO SHEET ON HP & TORQUE). 185 HOURS TOTAL - MOTOR & BOAT. FRESH WATER ONLY, CUSTOM PAINT, IMCO STANDARD LOWER, TABS, CABIN SINK, FULL CUSTOM COVER, ALUMINUM TRAILER INCLUDED, and more. MINT CONDITION $68,500 For more info call 817-658-7721 FULL BOAT SERVICE & REPAIR, NEW & PRE-OWNED BOAT SALES, PARTS, WE BUY BOATS & COSIGNMENTS.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:47 AM
Registered

called the dealer on this one last week...already sold.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by buck183
This boat just sold last summer. Remember the new owner posting here about their purchase. It's in Texas for sale already? Thought this boat went somewhere up north?

The ad also states that the boat was updated with a Merc 700 SCI. Unless the new owner dropped the coin for this in one summer of ownership and then got rid of it, this isn't true. Kind of misleading actually.

Anyone know the story on her now?

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...SPORT-94981999

I might add that this boat could have been purchased two years ago for almost 20k cheaper than what it's advertised at now.

Buck
I can tell you that boat is sitting 1 mile from my house in NJ. My buddy bought it last summer and still has it. Not sure what that's all about but thanks for the heads up, I'll pass this on to him.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Registered

Wow thats interesting because i own this boat, and i can assure you all its NOT for sale. Its resting peacefully in my pole barn. Waiting for some warm weather which should be right around the corner...
Old 04-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Registered

I know the dealer with this listing. " He said 2 years ago tried to sell this boat for the female owner in Arkansas on various boating websites, it sold to a guy in PA and some of the listings can not be removed. Never even charged her for the listings".

My freinds and I use this dealer exclusively with no problems at all plus without excessive charges and BS other dealers hit you with. Also John sold my 2007 Malibu Wakeboard boat faster and a cheaper consignment fee than anyone else cared to do.

In all fairness I thought I should post this info and I highly recommend them. They have a very good reputation in the area. I have no ties with them just a boat owner.

Last edited by Sea Laura; 04-23-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sea Laura
I know the dealer with this listing. " He said 2 years ago tried to sell this boat for the female owner in Arkansas on various boating websites, it sold to a guy in PA and some of the listings can not be removed. Never even charged her for the listings".

My freinds and I use this dealer exclusively with no problems at all and without excessive charges and BS other dealers hit you with. Also John sold my 2007 Malibu Wakeboard boat faster and a cheaper cosignment fee than anyone else cared to do.

In all fairness I thought I should post this info and I highly recommend them. They have a very good reputation in the area.
I am sure they have a good reputaion just a little mix up. I think it's kind of funny. And the boat is in N.J. just to let you know. It's an awesome boat and very pleased with it. Now that we got all the problem sraightend out with it.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Gary, thank you for clearing this up. That's the info I was looking for. Nothing about it added up to me.

I've been on that boat many times and it's my favorite Pantera. I remember watching it get built right here on OSO. Take good care of her, she's a special one.

Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.