Notices

28 info

Old 07-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 28 info

Anyone have any info on this boat like the year? http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/13320
Old 07-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Get Away
Anyone have any info on this boat like the year? http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/13320
It was for sale a few months ago in Miami as well. I believe I heard late 90's hull. It was on here or PBL and also Craigslist.
OCCJOE I think ,has talked to the guy if its the same owner who put it together.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Registered

Been for sale for a while, not sure why it hasnt sold, maybe its due to the "800 pounds of Boost"
Old 07-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Been for sale for a while, not sure why it hasnt sold, maybe its due to the "800 pounds of Boost"
That was my main concern.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Yea I did talk to him , if your spanglish is good you can talk to him . I think I still have his number . He's much better on the price now , before he wanted almost 60K . You couldn't build one for what he's asking and he seems to know boats but not motors .. Take two 0's off the boost and I think that's what he was trying to say ..
The boat is a 90 something and resto was finished in 09-10 .
Go for it ! I would if I didn't buy already .
Old 07-26-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Man I hate seeing that thing tied up with no bumpers!
Old 07-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

1992 and last time i spoke to him the motor was from a different company " he gave me the name i think " progresive " or something like that . well at the time he told i called the company to talk with them about the the motor build and let just say that's why i didnt buy the boat and also he wanted to much for it , if you could buy the boat for around $ 25 k with no motor that would be a good deal . then put your own motor in it or buy one that u can find out the history on
Old 07-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Registered

looks like from the one pic of the gunnel that the boat once had twins,has notches cut out for the exhaust,looks like a nice boat and not a bad price if motor and drive are any good
Old 07-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MDGperformance
looks like from the one pic of the gunnel that the boat once had twins,has notches cut out for the exhaust,looks like a nice boat and not a bad price if motor and drive are any good
yes ,he said it had twins before , and he also said he put the motor in lower for better cg's or balance
Old 07-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebrls
1992 and last time i spoke to him the motor was from a different company " he gave me the name i think " progresive " or something like that . well at the time he told i called the company to talk with them about the the motor build and let just say that's why i didnt buy the boat and also he wanted to much for it , if you could buy the boat for around $ 25 k with no motor that would be a good deal . then put your own motor in it or buy one that u can find out the history on
Mike , Progresive racing engines (Steve) is extremely well known in the business and really builds more trac car engines now a days. He was into offshore but circle cars is what he does now. If steve built it from the ground up, then it's a great motor. Give him a call, he's very straight up and will tell you if he built it from scratch or even if the customer brought his own parts. You can also call Tnt and speak to anyone there (Lupe, Johnny, Ralph) or Larry Goldman (xtreme Powerboats) they can all tell you about Steve. I have personally seen motors from all of them there at the same time being built, rebuilt or gone thru. He really nows his shi?. Alot of the big name race boats back in the days won many championships with Steve building their motors.

I don't know the owner of the boat but have seen the boat in the water and it looks great. I would say that "if" Steve from progresive built the motor, it's gotta run great and bullet proof for sure.

Last edited by lowblue320; 07-26-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.