anyone went to factory lately?

Notices

anyone went to factory lately?

Old 11-14-2011, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

[QUOTE=Berk;3549143]
Originally Posted by mikebrls

well, it is just a disappointment story for me... nothing else. i hope Pantera will keep their LAST promise they have given me... if not it will be like one of those sad stories that most people know...
Unfortunately, good solid products arent always the result of good solid businesses.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=M39976;3548605]
Originally Posted by Berk
Did anyone go to factory lately? please send me a pm

Berk,

I'll be there next week and will get you an update. I'm checking on my new 28. My build time is at 14 months and counting
Sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your new 28... I hope that everything turns out Great once you take delivery so that in return you want think much about the time it took to build it...
Old 11-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Wylie-Rat;3549200]
Originally Posted by M39976

Sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your new 28... I hope that everything turns out Great once you take delivery so that in return you want think much about the time it took to build it...
well, as a dealer company, this boat should be my demo for further business. i can not think of any further business at the moment. 2 boatshows passed that i would have taken the boat. it is totally a loss of money and reputation for my company.

i do not want to start a thread here about business, but i believe that Jo Nunez is reading this and taking some action. luckily a friend of mine in Miami is visiting the factory and checking out the progress, i will see what happens at the end...

still even a final good result will not bring my time and money (running cost of ltd. co. is not cheap)...
Old 11-14-2011, 08:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Wow, what a shame. I am a huge fan of the 28, and considered ordering one back in 2007, but had heard a number of stories similar to yours, so went another route.
You know it will be a fantastic boat, but taking that long to finish causes so much headache it sucks any fun out of ordering a new boat.

I agree with Wylie-Rat, hopefully the current headaches will fade after delivery.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=Berk;3549143]
Originally Posted by mikebrls

well, it is just a disappointment story for me... nothing else. i hope Pantera will keep their LAST promise they have given me... if not it will be like one of those sad stories that most people know...
one thing i will say is they build a great boat,@ a great price , so when you wait a few year's for your boat it's all part of that great price you got
for a little bit more $$ you could of got a 29 outerlimit's and been boating 11 month's ago

Last edited by mikebrls; 11-14-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

they didnt build rome overnight
Old 11-14-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=88bullet;3549451]they didnt build rome overnight[/QUOT

how many year's did it take
Old 11-14-2011, 04:33 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
they didnt build rome overnight
Nope, but in comparison, Kuwait was!
Old 11-14-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Berk new Pantera 28' SR is also being completed at this time. It will be an awesome boat !
Unfortunately at the price these custom made 28' SR were sold we do not have enough margin to put a larger work force on each one to complete them faster, include incredible quality, and deliver awesome performance in rough water.We will "not" cut corners in any Pantera Boat. We are doing the best we can. By the way it was ordered approximately 5-6 months ago. Trust me we want to have them in our customers hands asap so they can be out enjoying them.

JO
Attached Thumbnails anyone went to factory lately?-berk-28.jpg   anyone went to factory lately?-berk-2.jpg  

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 11-14-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Berk new Pantera 28' SR is also being completed at this time. It will be an awesome boat !
Unfortunately at the price these custom made 28' SR were sold we do not have enough margin to put a larger work force on each one to complete them faster, include incredible quality, and deliver awesome performance in rough water.We will "not" cut corners in any Pantera Boat. We are doing the best we can. By the way it was ordered approximately 5-6 months ago. Trust me we want to have them in our customers hands asap so they can be out enjoying them.

JO
well, at last i hear from you Mr. Jo Nunez. This is the photo Linda Nunez sent me, i think 2 months ago. Regarding my conversation with Linda Nunez, i am closing this thread. But still it is not nice that you say something like 5-6 months... so i have to answer back that because you didn't finish in time, 5 boat orders are lost... and one more thing, i PAID all the money because Pepe Nunez told me that it would be ready at the end of July. So for now, this thread is closed.

Say my regards to Mrs. Linda Nunez. I hope i will have it before the next boatshow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.