Dragging It Home Part 2 Coming Soon

Notices

Dragging It Home Part 2 Coming Soon

Old 11-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
I don't want to hijack this thread but quick question. Does that engine stand in your avatar support that fully dressed big block without adding any supports? I am looking at the same one as my current one is SCARY!
Yea I had some that scared me too , I can set on top of my motor with this one and it doesn't flex a bit . We move them around the garage with fully riged motors all the time . I got it from gegs and I think it was $200 . Spend the extra money , the one you have is probably great for a small block .
Old 11-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
spend the extra 20 bucks and get a good one... not a harbour freight special lol they flex and bounce too much. when you have 10grand sitting on it whats 200 for a really nice stand and piece of mind. sell it on craigslist when your done with it if you dont have a desire to keep it
Yeah that's why I asked. I want to make sure the one I am looking at will have much better support and it's the same one ass OCCJoe has in his pic, so I figured I'd get some real world feedback.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Yea I had some that scared me too , I can set on top of my motor with this one and it doesn't flex a bit . We move them around the garage with fully riged motors all the time . I got it from gegs and I think it was $200 . Spend the extra money , the one you have is probably great for a small block .
Yeah the one I have is rated for 1250lbs. I was in a pinch and needed one fast and it was the only one I could find locally. The one like yours is rated for 2000lbs. I think their rating system is about 300lbs off! lol ANd I agree mine would be good for small blocks ONLY!

Thanks for the input.