K lanes cable lenth >

K lanes cable lenth

Notices

K lanes cable lenth

Old 01-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default K lanes cable lenth

Hi all and happy new year , can anyone tell me the corect cable lenth for the drivers side trimtab this is for a 28ft the ones on there are blue but i can't see any markings on them , the outer case on one is rusted away where it has been bent too sharply .i have K planes 30inchlong ones . thanks for any help .
Old 01-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just had a good look to see how easy it is to get the the cable out, everything is packed in there so tight ,i still could not see any markings on the cable apart from the make ultraflex usa ,looks like a pain in the a$$ job to do .. I dont want to pull the old cable out untill i get the new one as it is still working.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Not sure on planes cable but just did the drive indicator cables last year on mine. If i remember correct they were 21 and 22 feet. Did one just feeding it through and was a pain but had to take it out to measure. The other one I taped the new to the old and pulled it through, that was much easier.