28's for sale >

28's for sale

Notices

28's for sale

Old 02-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
my cabin works just fine. the only better cabin is in a cigarette bullet.. it has "the chair"
Not really fair to compare the cabin of a 31ft boat to a 28ft boat, but to say the cabin of the 28 pantera is better or bigger is just plain wrong. You obviously have never been on a 28 Apache. The pantera's I've been on are all uphulstered, no gelcoat anywhere in the cabin. The Apache storage areas, love seats, and berth are all completely gelcoated. Every piece of cushion is gelcoated underneath.

"THE CHAIR"

The 28 Apache actually already has a spot for "the chair" There is a built in hatch and storage compartment. The inside is all gelcoated over. The original design is for a porta potty. All you have to do is pull the hinges off and remove the front of the hatch off and upholster the seat and you'll have "the chair." This whole hatch mechanism pulls up and folds/lays flat on the berth.

Note the built in hatch just in front of the berth. The whole thing goes to the back of the middle upholstery section. I was going to convert it to "the chair" and I still may. Only cost would be upholstery......probably less than $500.

One other thing that sets this boat apart is the gigantic anchor locker. I can put a 4 year old kid inside of this thing.

It also has much better access to the dash. You can sit on top of the storage rather comfortable and get to all of the wiring. With the pantera your access is from the cockpit......... so in addition to being hard to work on its also exposed to the elements.
Attached Thumbnails 28's for sale-apache-cabin-1.jpg   28's for sale-apache-cabin.jpg  

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 02-23-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ar15meister
28 Apache is a cool boat.

tex how fast is yours? Does it have a GPS speedo?
No GPS.

Runs 71, but I haven't spent any money or time chasing down speed numbers. I'm still running the same props I used when it had 454's. Since I repowered I've either had a pregnant wife on board or a toddler or both on board so we just cruise around.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 02-23-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

apache 28's are nice boats. i wanted delsol's boat in the worst way. but timing was wrong for me. whats the deal with yours?? why hasnt it sold yet?? 4 pantera boats off the top of my head have sold so if an apache is superior and the same price range why is yours still sitting in your driveway??
Old 02-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ar15meister
who needs a cabin

http://
or a back seat for that matter lol did you feel like you were gonna fly out of the boat in your avatar pic??
Old 02-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 1,820 Likes on 712 Posts
Default Wow!

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Not really fair to compare the cabin of a 31ft boat to a 28ft boat, but to say the cabin of the 28 pantera is better or bigger is just plain wrong. You obviously have never been on a 28 Apache. The pantera's I've been on are all uphulstered, no gelcoat anywhere in the cabin. The Apache storage areas, love seats, and berth are all completely gelcoated. Every piece of cushion is gelcoated underneath.

"THE CHAIR"

The 28 Apache actually already has a spot for "the chair" There is a built in hatch and storage compartment. The inside is all gelcoated over. The original design is for a porta potty. All you have to do is pull the hinges off and remove the front of the hatch off and upholster the seat and you'll have "the chair." This whole hatch mechanism pulls up and folds/lays flat on the berth.

Note the built in hatch just in front of the berth. The whole thing goes to the back of the middle upholstery section. I was going to convert it to "the chair" and I still may. Only cost would be upholstery......probably less than $500.

One other thing that sets this boat apart is the gigantic anchor locker. I can put a 4 year old kid inside of this thing.

It also has much better access to the dash. You can sit on top of the storage rather comfortable and get to all of the wiring. With the pantera your access is from the cockpit......... so in addition to being hard to work on its also exposed to the elements.
That looks like the cabin of a 35! Gorgeous. Not sure I've ever seen a 28" Apache in person.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

or a back seat for that matter lol did you feel like you were gonna fly out of the boat in your avatar pic??
the pic is Jo and Pepe racing my boat back in F1 when they won the world championship with it.

but...when I air it out like that I feel pretty secure most of the time lol. my boat is purpose bult, being a raceboat, for running wide open in rough water. although anyone who says they have never puckered their bum bum and scared themselves a bit isnt really running their boat.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered

You gotta bring that thing to the 2 poker runs out here. Early june and mid august!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

didnt have the boat long enough to take a bunch of pics
Just busting on you a bit..... Its winter. Still like your old 28. Should have bought it.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Registered

apache 28's are nice boats. i wanted delsol's boat in the worst way. but timing was wrong for me. whats the deal with yours?? why hasnt it sold yet?? 4 pantera boats off the top of my head have sold so if an apache is superior and the same price range why is yours still sitting in your driveway??

I sold it back in October, but the guy never followed thru on the deal. Had sea trial, offer, acceptance, etc then he just droped off the map.

Most all of those panteras that sold were newer 98-2002 boats, which is much easier to get financing for. It would of sold for $40K if you could finance it. I had a few serious buyers at $40K back in August, but couldn't get financing. So the value is there, the market loves the boat, but the market can't get a loan for it so its going to take a little longer.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered

my 96 i financed at 4% and my 94 also at 4%. even tho the ecomomy is in the sh!tter if your not a complete deadbeat you can still get financing...only problem is they arent giving mortgages on boats like they used to.. i could only go 5yrs on my loan and i could only borrow 80% of appraised value. i thought about your boat but texas was a little too far away for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.