Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
once again thread deleted!!! >

once again thread deleted!!!

Notices

once again thread deleted!!!

Old 03-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

FYI, There are 19 other corporations in Miami that use the Pantera name that account for many of the lawsuits showing :

Pantera Miami
Pantera Holding
Pantera Productions
Pantera Recording
Pantera LTD
Pantera Inc.
Pantera Group Enterprises inc.
Pantera Construction
Pantera Alina
Pantera recovery
Pantera Express
Pantera Kid
Pantera Metal Works
Pantera Computer
Pantera printing
Pantera Publishing
Pantera Group INT. Holdings
Pantera Detomaso AutoTransport
Pantera Investment LLC

In close to 40 years in business and still owned by the same NUNEZ FAMILY sure we have had 15 customers on that list out of hundreds and hundreds customers that we have had a disagreement with.

Perfect we are not but we do build a hell of a boat at a great price. Check a few other "LEGENDARY" boat builders in Miami and see their results. We are not alone.

I am always here to take a call and answer any questions for our customers related to a 1970s Pantera or a new one. Does not matter to me whether it is a used or new including many posting on this thread some positive and some negative. I am sure they know who they are.

JO

Originally Posted by CigDaze

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 03-12-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Berk,

We have no problem with you showing some frustration with your new custom made Pantera 28' SR being behind schedule and we are sorry for that. But there are things that have been posted on this thread by you and a few others that are simply just not true. Remember last March we also worked with you and your customer on the 28' race boat order that you decide to cancel on us.

I will post a few new pictures of your new Pantera 28' SR by the end of this week showing the progress being made. At the same time I must be upfront with you and tell you that Scott and Mark new Pantera 28' SR will be delivered before yours since that is the order that they came in. Those 2 new boats are close to completion now. You will be next in line.

My family and I have been in business for close to 40 years now and have poured are entire lives into this business. You are more than welcome to stop by Pantera anytime to inspect your new boat.We are here everyday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM.

If you would like to speak to me please feel free to call me here at the factory or call me on my cell at 786-366-8802.

JO - Pantera Boats
Old 03-13-2012, 02:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Berk,

We have no problem with you showing some frustration with your new custom made Pantera 28' SR being behind schedule and we are sorry for that. But there are things that have been posted on this thread by you and a few others that are simply just not true. Remember last March we also worked with you and your customer on the 28' race boat order that you decide to cancel on us.

I will post a few new pictures of your new Pantera 28' SR by the end of this week showing the progress being made. At the same time I must be upfront with you and tell you that Scott and Mark new Pantera 28' SR will be delivered before yours since that is the order that they came in. Those 2 new boats are close to completion now. You will be next in line.

My family and I have been in business for close to 40 years now and have poured are entire lives into this business. You are more than welcome to stop by Pantera anytime to inspect your new boat.We are here everyday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM.

If you would like to speak to me please feel free to call me here at the factory or call me on my cell at 786-366-8802.

JO - Pantera Boats
sorry Jo, nothing to talk anymore. I just can not trust any of your word. i warned you and Linda Nunez many times that this is coming. each time you chose to fool me. i wish the best for both sides. court will make the final decision for that 28 SR.

you always say "we are here and we have been here for 40 years"; if you want to stay there for more time, you should consider your actions a little bit. with this attitude, i really do not think you will be there another 10 years. i will let people that i can reach know about what i went through for last 11 months. i hope you do not hurt anyone else like you hurt me.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

FYI, There are 19 other corporations in Miami that use the Pantera name that account for many of the lawsuits showing :

Pantera Miami
Pantera Holding
Pantera Productions
Pantera Recording
Pantera LTD
Pantera Inc.
Pantera Group Enterprises inc.
Pantera Construction
Pantera Alina
Pantera recovery
Pantera Express
Pantera Kid
Pantera Metal Works
Pantera Computer
Pantera printing
Pantera Publishing
Pantera Group INT. Holdings
Pantera Detomaso AutoTransport
Pantera Investment LLC

In close to 40 years in business and still owned by the same NUNEZ FAMILY sure we have had 15 customers on that list out of hundreds and hundreds customers that we have had a disagreement with.

Perfect we are not but we do build a hell of a boat at a great price. Check a few other "LEGENDARY" boat builders in Miami and see their results. We are not alone.

I am always here to take a call and answer any questions for our customers related to a 1970s Pantera or a new one. Does not matter to me whether it is a used or new including many posting on this thread some positive and some negative. I am sure they know who they are.

JO
Ya. Never mind those, it's irrelevant. Don't deflect. "Pantera Boat(s)" and "Pantera Marine" are the only ones that matter. I, and others, can clearly see a systematic pattern of problems. It boils down to a simple matter of trust with one's hard-earned money; something that is obviously lacking and has been evident for at least the last decade.

Your products are known to be solid and I'm certain y'all are fine people, but none of that matters to these gentlemen whom have lost months and even years of their boating lives and money with no boat to show for it. Your continued lines of defense reek of being self-absorbed, arrogant and malcontent.

Last edited by CigDaze; 03-13-2012 at 06:48 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Berk,

JO - Pantera Boats
I think it's admirable that you have chosen to respond via this forum. However, as a potential boat buyer, if I read this exchange, I would run for the hills. Yes, you have been around for 40 years. Yes, you do build a fine product. Yes, like every business, you have been involved in litigation. This is all understandable. Where you are falling short in your explanation lies with the deflection of the obvious. We are all pretty intelligent guys and girls around here, and I'm sure most feel the same as I do. Can you honestly answer a few simple question that would give you at least the credibilty of being honest?

1. Did you make promises of delivery dates to Berk that were broken? (Being a boat manufacturer, blaming any delays on suppliers holds no water. Before you quote any delivery date, you are obligated to actually check with the suppliers to assure the date YOU provide is accurate.)

2. Does the delay in delivering Berk's boat have ANYTHING to do with a cashflow problem with your firm? As business owners, we all realize that incoming cash becomes part of an operational fund which keeps us going day to day. However, you are obligated to NOT take any deposits for new orders if the deposit you take is knowingly being used for other projects. You cannot use customer deposits as a "loan", with the anticipation of more orders coming in. That is fraud by inducement.

I hope you can obtain the financing you need to remain the quality boat builder you are. Just remember, just because you build great boats dosen't make you a great company. Customer service is just as important.....and so is your credibility. Good luck.

Last edited by pasquesi; 03-13-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Just remember, just because you build great boats dosen't make you a great company. Customer service is just as important.....
Wish I had a dime for everytime I heard that about PowerPlay. Shame in both cases.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
I think it's admirable that you have chosen to respond via this forum. However, as a potential boat buyer, if I read this exchange, I would run for the hills. Yes, you have been around for 40 years. Yes, you do build a fine product. Yes, like every business, you have been involved in litigation. This is all understandable. Where you are falling short in your explanation lies with the deflection of the obvious. We are all pretty intelligent guys and girls around here, and I'm sure most feel the same as I do. Can you honestly answer a few simple question that would give you at least the credibilty of being honest?

1. Did you make promises of delivery dates to Berk that were broken? (Being a boat manufacturer, blaming any delays on suppliers holds no water. Before you quote any delivery date, you are obligated to actually check with the suppliers to assure the date YOU provide is accurate.)

2. Does the delay in delivering Berk's boat have ANYTHING to do with a cashflow problem with your firm? As business owners, we all realize that incoming cash becomes part of an operational fund which keeps us going day to day. However, you are obligated to NOT take any deposits for new orders if the deposit you take is knowingly being used for other projects. You cannot use customer deposits as a "loan", with the anticipation of more orders coming in. That is fraud by inducement.

I hope you can obtain the financing you need to remain the quality boat builder you are. Just remember, just because you build great boats dosen't make you a great company. Customer service is just as important.....and so is your credibility. Good luck.
Jo, by not responding you have answered my questions. So sad.

I think, and I hope I'm wrong, that your are running your business like a Ponzi scheme.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OldSchool
SHOCKER!!!!!

Not, unless all of the previous threads have been deleted too. I thought that it was an accepted process in the industry to get someones deposit so the previous guys boat can be finished. Don't worry, your boat will get finished (I've never heard of one not getting finished by these guys).....but another sucker has to be found!
Feels familiar for some reason
Old 03-22-2012, 09:08 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by WildThing
Feels familiar for some reason
I knew this would be all to familiar to you. Your thread was one of the all time greats...until it g ot deleted.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
I knew this would be all to familiar to you. Your thread was one of the all time greats...until it g ot deleted.
It should have been a sticky. And Berk would still have his money.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.