any 24's or 28's for sale?? >

any 24's or 28's for sale??

Notices

any 24's or 28's for sale??

Old 05-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Thank you for the plug 88bullet.

The 28 Apache is a great boat, which is why I only had to buy one 28. The 28 Apache has many advantages over the 28 pantera. Its a much better balanced boat with twin big blocks and doesn't have any porpoise. You don't need to use the trim tabs and I haven't for the past 2 years. Its not a "drivers boat" that requires constant driver input; its a relax and sip your drink while the boat drives itself kind of boat. I bought the boat from a guy on the Chesapeak Bay who also owned a 28 pantera. He said the pantera rides more on top of the waves whereas the apache just crushes them. Thats a good description of the difference in ride; I've been on both boats with twins. The 28 Apache thinks its a 35ft boat. It has much more freeboard. Unlike the pantera where the dash wiring is exposed to the cockpit, and thus the elements, access to the helm is in the cabin; protected from the elements. You can sit in the cabin while working on the helm, not that I ever had to do any work to the dash. Cabin is much bigger and comfortable. It has more headroom and the base of the cabin berth and seats are gelcoated, unlike the pantera. The apache also sports a fridge and large dry storage plus bottle holders. The engine bay is huge, big enough for twin 850's without modifying the hatch. I weigh 220lbs and can sit on the floor of the bilge in front of the motors. Cockpit floor and cabin are littered with probably a dozen different access hatches providing for easy access to stringers. The bow has a huge anchor locker, big enough for a small kid.

Any serious buyers are welcome to look at the boat any time. I can help with transport to and from the airport. I can also provide free lodging on beautiful Lake Texoma. Serious buyers will be greeted with a beer and a smile Don't listen to 88bullet, I've never met or talked with him or any of his friends. There are members on this forum who are friends and clients of mine that are much more credible if you want a reference.

I'd much rather post this on the Apache forum, but if you guys are going to talk chit about about my boat on your forum then I will be happy to defend the boat on the same forum.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 05-03-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Hesus Tex. You seem like a good guy but give it a rest.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forgot to mention top speed. Lol !!!!

& that it makes revenue during the week pulling barges !!!

Seriously....looks like a ok boat but jeeezzzz
Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

noone bashed your boat til YOU picked apart everyone elses trying to sell yours.... noone in the PANTERA forum gives a sh!t about your apache. nor cares for your opinion. btw many people asked if i would sell my twin and i was nice enough to throw a plug for your apache but you shoot yourself in the foot with your words of wisdom on the forums. and i will break it down for you about me having 3 pantera boats!! 1st one...96 single. loved the boat but i wanted twins after i blew an outdrive in a poker run and had to get towed and the twins are a little faster sold it.. 2nd...94 twin see reasons above.. still have it.. wont sell it... 3rd... rare 6 pack race boat... got a motor and drive for it.. having a little trouble finding time to work on it but wil be running soon. cool fun rare race boat with some history. 500hp might go in it but thinking about a hawk 600 i have to fill the blower hatch. we will see... i wish i had my 96 still it was a great boat and alot of fun i just couldnt swing keeping 3 boats all at once. im not donald trump. im just a 31 yr old GM mechanic..but hey my stuff runs always runs and runs good. still got the apache for sale??
Old 05-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

oh and at least 4 pantera's have sold since yours has been for sale... they seem to be a touch more desireable from what i can see. delsol had a beautiful apache which i looked into before my pantera but at the time was a little out of my price range. but he also had waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy better paint!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 88bullet
ya know what texoma. ive told alot of people about your boat and said it was a nic boat with a nice power plant. ive tried to pitch a sale for you to help you out as a fellow boater but your such a ****!ing d!ickhead to everyone else noone wants your boat just for the simple fact noone wants to deal with you. keep pushing that apache!! let me know when you get desperate i will make you a nice insulting offer on it
I agree, nothing more to say
Old 05-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK,

I lied.............

I have a 28 foot pontoon boat for sale, maybe I should go into the Apache section and try selling it there?? Oh wait, there is no action over in the apache forum
Old 05-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ask Tex about his crusty but issue with the Apache.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
ask Tex about his crusty but issue with the Apache.
What about it? Drives need to be repainted, which is pretty obvious from the pictures. Pay the asking price and I'll have them repainted for free
Old 05-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88bullet
oh and at least 4 pantera's have sold since yours has been for sale... they seem to be a touch more desireable from what i can see. delsol had a beautiful apache which i looked into before my pantera but at the time was a little out of my price range. but he also had waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy better paint!!!
I get compliments on the paint job everytime its on the water.

It took delsols boat a long time to sell as well, longer than mine has been for sale. Half the boats in the classifieds have been for sale longer than mine. These boats take a long time to sell in TX. I watched a 1999 pantera sit for sale in Dallas for 5 years and that was when the economy was good. I've got no problem enjoying this boat for 5+ more years. Only reason this one hasn't sold is because I'm not giving it away. I've had lots of offers and I'm sure more than a few members on here can vouch for that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.