Shout out to PATRIOT GAMES >

Shout out to PATRIOT GAMES

Notices

Shout out to PATRIOT GAMES

Old 06-29-2012, 04:44 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Shout out to PATRIOT GAMES

I purchased my sonic from a gentleman named gary D. The sonic was a great boat but I sold it for the same reasons Gary did. While I was up at Gary and his wifes beautiful place he showed me his new toy which was a 28 Pantera which dwarfed my 26 prowler side by side. now that ive bin doing homework i found that the pantera that I saw "and loved" is the imfamous PATRIOT GAMES. Just want to say that the boat truly is a work of art and while im in the hunt I wish Gary would sell me that toy! It also has me wondering if buying a brand new custom built boat from the Pantera boys wouldnt be the way to go. Anyways Id hate to see the love for this amazing boat die and if Gary is still out there then good work my friend and the first boat experience between us was great and lets do it again if you ever choose to let her go!!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

where were you when you saw the boat?? that boat is incredible looking! you should have it in your driveway !!!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

That was the very first 28 I tried to buy . Gary beat me to it ! Tina sold the boat from their divorce and it was a steal . I thought it went to Va but someone said they saw it in Jersey

Last edited by OCCJoe; 06-29-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Gold Member

I was in garys barn buying his sonic. Like I said I loved the pantera but didn't realize it was a marquee project for pantera.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

That boat is my favorite 28 to date. Having watched her get built here on OSO and getting the opportunity to ride in it multiple times makes her special to me. She's tastefully done in my book. Will always be a special one.

I had the opportunity to buy her at a VERY reasonable price and still kick myself for not being able to do it. Sweetie got cold feet on me so I had to walk away.

Buck
Old 06-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sonickevin95
I was in garys barn buying his sonic. Like I said I loved the pantera but didn't realize it was a marquee project for pantera.
I didn't either and I am the one that had it built

I guess if you say it was the first ITS boat and the first boat with the lower foot wells then I guess. Don't get me wrong it was a sharp boat.

I would say the first twin step boat was marque.

Now if they would do a sit down version with a wrap windscreen that would be marquee too.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Gold Member

What I mean by marquee is that it was followed so closely from 2002 through your divorse to the sale to gary..... it was a very admired custom built boat. I am extremely patriotic in everything I do, and own so I think its basically an american bad ass.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Gold Member

Would be proud to own it, has me thinking hard about going with a brand new custom boat.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sonickevin95
What I mean by marquee is that it was followed so closely from 2002 through your divorse to the sale to gary..... it was a very admired custom built boat. I am extremely patriotic in everything I do, and own so I think its basically an american bad ass.
actually the second owner is the one who went through the divorce. I had it built new and sold it after a couple years. It went to AK and that is who you are thinking of.

Was going through some old stuff and found some photos Jo had taken on the sea trial. Need to digitize them some day.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Gold Member

Yea.... sorry! But I guess you understand my point. Great boat, congrats on a beauty you had built!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.