Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
so they filed for bankruptcy >

so they filed for bankruptcy

Notices

so they filed for bankruptcy

Old 08-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Want to clear a few things : My Family and I have been in business for close to 38 years now. We have delivered many Pantera Boats all around the world. We have poured our hearts, sweat, and our entire lives into this business.

The customers and suppliers that personally know us, they know that we are not the people that a few malicious posters on this site that have never dealt or met us in person are portraying us to be. Otherwise we would not have made it in this tough business for over 35 years.

It is not a hobby for us and the only thing we know how to do. We have always taken alot of pride in our workmanship and delivered the best boat we know how at the right price. This economy has been brutal to many industries especially the marine industry. We have seen many boat companies ( some our competitors ) file for Chapter 7 or 11, merge with others, or just simply walk away and close up.

My family and I will continue to fight and hopefully exit from this re-organization a better and stronger company with quicker turn around times on new boat orders, new marketing plan, etc. etc. Our pricing will definetely have to go up since we will not cut corners on our builds.

We are not thiefs, scammers, etc. etc. like a few of you have posted that enjoy the drama while hiding behind a computer and continue to write false and un-true things.

"We owe no money to our suppliers".

As soon as we can work out a few obligations this will hopefully pass and continue better than ever. If anyone has any questions I can be reached here at the factory at 786-331-7100 or on my personal cell phone at 786-366-8802. Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM or by email at [email protected]

www.Panteraboats.com

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 08-01-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Courtholl
I am not picking sides. Just b/c I want to see them continue on, does not mean I am picking sides. I hope for the best for all parties. If Pantera gets screwed, then so be it. I realize, however, that the creditors will most likely get screwed.
I'm picking sides as well as you are... I hope they are forced to close the doors forever and legit buisness people buy the molds and change the name to legit boat company.

This ain't their first time screwing over the boating public, it's a common practice for them.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Real tough guy who hides behind a screen name ZP'd who we have never met or done business with. The best part on this thread is that all the haters we have never met or know who they are. Legit like you ?? Legit people post their name and phone numbers.

JO

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 08-01-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you find nothing wrong with taking money from an individual and not providing a product?

Honest question...
Old 08-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Registered

JO, I don't know you but feel for you and others that have gotten squeezed by the economy. However, I have read a lot in regards to dealings that others have had with build schedules, issues, ect. and the way they were handled. I have no dog in this fight but seeing how other issues were handled, people will be more willingly to jump on the bandwagon...my 2 cents. Best thing you can do is walk away and don't aggitate the situation.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Real tough guy who hides behind a screen name ZP'd who we have never met or done business with. The best part on this thread is that all the haters we have never met or know who they are. Legit like you ?? Legit people post their name and phone numbers.

JO
Anyone want to know what DEFLECTION is ?

Perfect example.

Pure BS.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

My name is Todd... my number is 310-217-7638. I'm legit.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[B][QUOTE=[B]Courtholl;3743886]I am not picking sides. Just b/c I want to see them continue on, does not mean I am picking sides.

WHAT ???????
Old 08-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS

JO
Yea, Like a tough guy like you who hides behind the courts to avoid obligations while lying to Customers who monies you already have?
You don't even have the balls to answer simple legit questions. Go away, your pathetic deflections are old news.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by teamsynergy
JO, I don't know you but feel for you and others that have gotten squeezed by the economy. However, I have read a lot in regards to dealings that others have had with build schedules, issues, ect. and the way they were handled. I have no dog in this fight but seeing how other issues were handled, people will be more willingly to jump on the bandwagon...my 2 cents. Best thing you can do is walk away and don't aggitate the situation.

They were screwing over people long before the economy issue and using the courts to do so. They deserve nothing but jail time IMO.
How many times have you changed the company name Jo to avoid lawsuit obligations? How many judgements do you have against you Jo from how many different years? Where's Scotts boat? Where's Berks money? How about the others from previous years? Want that list? Still using Pantera to sponsor you race cart hobby? (or should we say Customers up-front monies?)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.