so they filed for bankruptcy

Notices

so they filed for bankruptcy

Old 08-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Another goof

Forget everything else on here......Berk is stiffed, the landlord is stiffed and these people are in court again doing the same thing that they have done more than once.

No assumptions needed.
you must have assumed i was talkling about you??
Old 08-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
you must have assumed i was talkling about you??
I dont care who you were referring to, your post was bullchit.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 08-02-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Registered

that makes 2,420 credible useful posts. seriously... your posting in 2 different forums about the same topic??? just right click copy and paste it will get your credible post count higher and faster
Old 08-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 88bullet
that makes 2,420 credible useful posts. seriously... your posting in 2 different forums about the same topic??? just right click copy and paste it will get your credible post count higher and faster
With all due resect sir, and I do mean with all due respect. Why do you continue to harass the posters that are honest and up front about what is really going on? None of these guys here have anything to gain yet once again a customer (Berk) is out his money! Do you feel that is ok? Can you place yourself in the customers position? Are you willing to send payment of six figures and just say screw it and write it off as a loss? You work like I do so I assume you would be hurt, and really pizzed! I enjoy alot of your posts and try to not get personal but really???
Old 08-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a bunch of guys playing attorney. Im sure berk got screwed and clearly that's wrong. JO was candid and if there is an issue then berks attorney should be calling him. And chapter 11 is not the equivalent to closing your doors, its designed to buy a company time to restructure there bussiness before closing for good, im sure all of the defense attorneys are aware of the system.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Gold Member

He left his cell number, work number, and bussiness hours...... if I got hosed my lawyer and myself would be calling.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Thats about the stupidist post Ive ever read on here.
Which part was stupid? Or was just another opinion stupid? I don't believe I attacked anyones credibility or said anything critical of your post's, unless I missed something?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Registered

if someone has facts post them away. i havent said a word about a post that was factual. its the repetitive b/s posts about what someone "thinks" or "assumes". you cant make a post on here saying anything remotely positive about pantera with out being called a flag waver. wether your talking about the "product" or "business practices". everyone on offshore only feels bad for berk there hasnt been 1 person that says different. so what makes it right for catASStrophe to jump on all of us pantera owners when we stand up for a " product" that we would like to see produced in the future.. noticed i said "product" not "business practice"??? as for what the future of berks boat holds. i wish him the best. i get a feeling ive said that before.. maybe just some deja vu.. most of us boaters can only dream of buying a brand new boat. its out of my reach. my brand new pantera boat is in the form of a tool box i use to make a living every day and most nights of the week. couldnt imagine being out 100k
Old 08-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonickevin95
He left his cell number, work number, and bussiness hours...... if I got hosed my lawyer and myself would be calling.
Probably not a wise decision. Due to the automatic stay in bankruptcy you don't want to do that, contacting the debtor can get you into a whole lot of trouble.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Registered

O
Originally Posted by sonickevin95
For what? To hear what? You wanna hear them say that they are fluid and doing well? Go ahead and send a deposit? Get real! B/k has started and as such they will not accept calls and can't. When this is all over there will be a buyer out 100k +/- and they will go on... Really effing sad IMHO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.