Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Interceptor's Avatar
    My Boats:
    one slow Fountain, one fast ice boat.

so they filed for bankruptcy

Platinum Member Platinum Member 88bullet's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Hawk Edition Top Gun, Barn find 1978 24 pantera!! 28 6-pack pantera (sold!!), 96 28 pantera single(sold) 94 28 pantera twin (sold)
    yeah we know... the beware and stolen section has been on fire for 2 hours now... but thanks for the update

My Boats:
    Boat racing ,building
    Yes, we filed on the 20th. We are re-structuring the company and hopefully we will be out of it as soon as possible.
    We were forced to do something that we did not want to do due to the on going threats. It was a business decision to do this re-organization. We do not owe money to our suppliers.

We plan to continue to build a good product like we have done for the past 38 years. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me here at the factory at 786-331-7100

We will not be responding anymore to this matter on any public forums.

Our doors are open from 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM Monday - Friday.

Thank You,

Pantera Boats

www.Panteraboats.com
    Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 08-01-2012 at 07:14 PM.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Interceptor's Avatar
    My Boats:
    one slow Fountain, one fast ice boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88bullet View Post
    Are you attempting to portray the Fountain and Pantera legal issues as the same ?
    or
    Are you just defending Pantera ?
    ed

VIP Member VIP Member OldSchool's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette CC and Boston Whaler currently
    Quote Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS View Post
    Yes, we filed on the 20th. We are re-structuring the company and hopefully we will be out of it as soon as possible.
    We were forced to do something that we did not want to do due to the on going threats. It was a business decision to do this re-organization.

We plan to continue to build a good product like we have done for the past 38 years. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me here at the factory at 786-331-7100

Thank You,

Pantera Boats

www.Panteraboats.com
    "Ongoing threats" ??? Really? That's a weak excuse at best. Stop playing the money shuffle bullchit and act like a legitimate business. But, like you said, 38 years and counting.....
    I can't talk about it right now, it's being handled by the Postal Inspector. Those guys don't mess around!

Registered
    Damn customers wanting their new boat in less than two years!!!!!

UOTE=JO - PANTERABOATS;3743656]Yes, we filed on the 20th. We are re-structuring the company and hopefully we will be out of it as soon as possible.
    We were forced to do something that we did not want to do due to the on going threats. It was a business decision to do this re-organization.

Thank
    www.Panteraboats.com
    [/QUOTE]

My Boats:
    1989 24 Pantera
    If needed, Bankruptcy is a legitimate business option. What, do the haters want to have Obummer step in and bail them out??? Not pickin sides here, just Hope Pantera continues on, as it is a great product. Time lines do seem to suck, but at the end of the day...

VIP Member VIP Member Catastrophe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtholl View Post
    If needed, Bankruptcy is a legitimate business option. What, do the haters want to have Obummer step in and bail them out??? Not pickin sides here, just Hope Pantera continues on, as it is a great product. Time lines do seem to suck, but at the end of the day...
    But you are picking sides.
    You hope that they can come back

Why ?
    Isn't there enough boat manufacturers out there building good stuff AND paying their bills ?

You want another round of creditors to get it in the azz ?
    WAR DOESN'T DETERMINE WHO IS RIGHT---ONLY WHO IS LEFT

Member #154 Platinum Member Indy's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Missing my PowerPlay
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtholl View Post
    Not pickin sides here, just Hope Pantera continues on, as it is a great product. Time lines do seem to suck, but at the end of the day...
    You just did pick sides.

...but at the end of the day....another customer is out beaucoup bucks is what you meant to say right?

My Boats:
    1989 24 Pantera
    I am not picking sides. Just b/c I want to see them continue on, does not mean I am picking sides. I hope for the best for all parties. If Pantera gets screwed, then so be it. I realize, however, that the creditors will most likely get screwed.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast