New F2 35 Survivor race design

Notices

New F2 35 Survivor race design

Old 07-10-2002, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New F2 35 Survivor race design

Hey Guys,

We just put up on our website photo design of the new F2 35 Survivor race boat for APBA and SBI competition.We will be offering the boat in a open cockpit and canopied versions powered with 500 EFIs.We are expecting speeds in the low 90 MPH range.

Please go to WWW.Panteraboats.com in the race boat section if you would like to take a sneak peek.

Regards, JO
Old 07-11-2002, 12:02 PM
Jan
Member "69" Charter #70
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jo, Good luck with the boat. Looks great, maybe a Cleveland debut?

Also,

I think it is great that you take the time to give input to OSO.
Please keep it up.

Jan
Old 07-11-2002, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Concept looks great - enclosed canopy. Is the deck and hull going to be seamless (i.e. no rub rail)?

Also, was the 28' A Class race boat with the twin F-16 Canopies ever produced (on the web page in the race boat section)? The drawings look really good for that boat as well.

I also agree that you input on the board is very appreciated. The extremely positive comments from current and past owners have me personally considering a pantera (on a very short list) in the near future.
Old 07-11-2002, 05:26 PM
Registered

Hey lake front,

The hull and deck will be seamless.It will be bonded on bothsides.The first F2 race boat will be the non canopied version for APBA. For next season we are working on sponsorship to build a canopied version 35 with Dodge viper motors to also run in SBI F2.

The 28 twin F-16 canopied boat we never got around to building due to the fact that I was going to race this boat in the Puerto Rico offshore tour a few years back with a customer but the races over there fell apart.Many teams came to the U.S. instead and raced here.My dad built the first enclosed canopy race boat back in 1985 with sit down Recaro shock absorbed mounted race seats.APBA said it was to far ahead of its time.It could be built now with this set up and raced in the Super vee light single engine class with Vortec power.

I look forward to maybe in the near future building you a new Pantera or if you purchase a pre owned Pantera assisting you in any way I can.

Regards, JO
Old 07-11-2002, 05:43 PM
Registered

Hey Jan,

Thanks for the compliments.I try to answer questions as often as I can but we have been busy building boats for Summer.

I would like to have the race boat ready for next month but I just can not guarantee it.I want to be out there racing against Fountain, Donzi, Formula, Scarab, Cigarette, ASAP. Our customers boats will come first.We will be a front running team in the APBA circuit.I will be running this boat with Eric Treadwell driving and I will be doing throttles.This boat will be a trick looking piece when seen in person.We got the deck laid up and are now working on the hulls twin steps.

Hey Fred,

I will run this boat with Eric Treadwell doing the driving and I will throttle.

I hope you are boating already.
Old 07-12-2002, 04:10 PM
DLG

Lake Front,
I now have a Pantera but have owned several other“go-fast” boats in the past…. I can say without a doubt, no one supports their product like Pantera.
David