New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section >

New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section

Notices

New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section

Old 11-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Donzi ZX
Not sure what that's supposed to mean. I wish him well with the sale. I think his last answer probably just cleared up a lot for any potential buyers.
What it means is.... Not many companies are spotless and If you were to list your boat for sale and some internet critic came along and crapped all over your prospective buyers you may not think it so cool. In reality all the people comenting have no firsthand or even secondhand knowledge of Pantera. I don't have dog in the fight so I pipe down because I would rather take the high road and help to support American companies in their fight back in a screwed economy. I know first hand about losing business and being held up by some great customers. Just my crazy take on this.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
we have 2011 and 2012 trucks sitting on the lot at my dealership. the 2013's are out now.... so are the 2011 and 2012 used too???

Good point! Are they complete or do they still need about $10K of construction by a ripoff company to finish them?

It sucks for this seller on here.....but I doubt anyone on OSO (except you) is going to help him get another sucker (Pantera buyer) to give Pantera money to "finish" a boat that is already PAID IN FULL.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Good point! Are they complete or do they still need about $10K of construction by a ripoff company to finish them?

It sucks for this seller on here.....but I doubt anyone on OSO (except you) is going to help him get another sucker (Pantera buyer) to give Pantera money to "finish" a boat that is already PAID IN FULL.
I really feel there is something wrong with your understanding of what needs to be done, or you just cannot grasp the facts, So let’s read/say this really slowly....The potential buyer (this means the person buying the boat...of which I’m 100% sure will not be you) Can either pull the boat out and have it finished anywhere he or she chooses (not you) or they can buy the components and have them drop shipped at Pantera and they will complete it and do a sea trial. PPI already wants the boat at their facility for the cockpit installation...I have talked to them several times... so again nice and slooooow The only things left of any real significance would be the external hydraulic steering, pop-up indicators, throttles, and engine hatch lift... most people on this site (and yes maybe even you sir) could install these components in their garage over the weekend...I hope this clears up any miss conceptions you are having...
Old 11-24-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pantera28TS- He cannot grasp the concept, its nothing new... review his post history and you'll find he just like to stir the pot. His posts are irrelevant, proof that money cannot buy brains
Old 11-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Pantera28TS- He cannot grasp the concept, its nothing new... review his post history and you'll find he just like to stir the pot. His posts are irrelevant, proof that money cannot buy brains
Nice try troll....and Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Old 11-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS
I really feel there is something wrong with your understanding of what needs to be done, or you just cannot grasp the facts, So let’s read/say this really slowly....The potential buyer (this means the person buying the boat...of which I’m 100% sure will not be you) Can either pull the boat out and have it finished anywhere he or she chooses (not you) or they can buy the components and have them drop shipped at Pantera and they will complete it and do a sea trial. PPI already wants the boat at their facility for the cockpit installation...I have talked to them several times... so again nice and slooooow The only things left of any real significance would be the external hydraulic steering, pop-up indicators, throttles, and engine hatch lift... most people on this site (and yes maybe even you sir) could install these components in their garage over the weekend...I hope this clears up any miss conceptions you are having...
Thanks for slowing it down for myself and others. It makes it just as clear as before. Best of luck to you finding a buyer. The facts are:

Boat paid in full
Boat not finished
Boat is at Pantera "factory"
Boat has a lien holder (bank)
Boat has no trailer
Boat needs additional $10K work to finish it (a weekend job according to you)
Boat company denied bankruptcy due to prior business "events"

I think folks on OSO are not wanting to see another Pantera buyer get reamed. Best of luck to you!
Old 11-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Registered

Thanks for slowing it down for myself and others. It makes it just as clear as before. Best of luck to you finding a buyer. The facts are:

Boat paid in full
Boat not finished
Boat is at Pantera "factory"
Boat has a lien holder (bank)
Boat has no trailer
Boat needs additional $10K work to finish it (a weekend job according to you)
Boat company denied bankruptcy due to prior business "events"

I think folks on OSO are not wanting to see another Pantera buyer get reamed. Best of luck to you!
Yes, you've got it...!!! well most of it... You forgot to mention about the killer deal the potential buyer is going to get..!!! Thanks again for your insight and understanding...!!!

Last edited by Pantera28TS; 11-24-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the "Deal"
Old 11-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Registered

Nice try troll....and Happy Thanksgiving to you!
You too big shooter!
Old 11-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Registered

Damn Scott your just getting slammed by the haters.
I know the feeling trust me f$#ckers ain't never got
nothing better to do. My opion is you want to sell the
boat faster invest $4k on a trailer and get the boat
to another location, if u need help finding the trailer call me and
i'll hook u up with a friend that makes them. Goodluck
with the sale.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Registered

I agree underload... I think a nice manning trailer would do that boat some good justice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.