Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

man ive never seen so much disrespect for a fellow boater
Old 11-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
Yeah... And if Donzi ZX keeps it up, I WILL remove him from my Christmas card List... You my freind have been warned...!!!

Last edited by Pantera28TS; 11-27-2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Gramma
Old 11-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Old 12-11-2007, 12:08 PM #34
JO - PANTERABOATS
Registered
Gold Member

Boat racing ,building

On the newer 28s a solid 700 HP and dialing the boat in correctly and 85 mph are there.Morgan send me this picture a few months ago at 83 MPH on GPS with a real ( on the dyno )650 HP 540 CI single carb. big block. It was in cool air on fresh water. He tried different props until he finally got the best results from a labbed 26' 4 blade bravo 1.

We are building for Scott ( Pantera28 TS ) a new twin stepped bottom 28' with a notch transom and are expecting to increase the speeds by over 12-15 % over the current non stepped 28'. Besides the stepped bottom we are also doing a few other changes to increase the performance on the 28'.

We also made new cockpit dash molds for Port and Starboard sides, new recessed hull side molds that will look incredible with LED lighting, and a few other changes in the cabin and cockpit upholstery. I will start a new thread soon with pictures as soon as the hull goes into production.We have put alot of hours into these new changes for the 30th anniversary Pantera 28' model.

Scott,
It the boat discussed above the one you're selling ?
ed
Old 11-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o48609-en.html

This Boat is almost 95% complete… No wait for the potential buyer...!!! You can make any changes you want, and you can also pick the interior colors and materials and have a Brand New Custom Offshore Wave Crusher.... in less than 1 month... !!! With Factory warranties !!! and also from the manufactuers ie; Mercury racing / Garmin / Livorsi / Stainless Marine / zieger...ect...

Custom Options installed on the Pantera 28 SR

 Mercury racing 525 EFI custom colored “Raven Black” with a Bravo 1 XR drive w/ factory warranty

 Custom racing K Planes

 Custom paint with “Pantera Eye’s” Air Brushed into the recessed hull side… also “Pantera racing” script ghosted in silver over the black on the deck/bow

 Livorsi carbon fiber series “Monster Gauges” with tattle tale GPS w/ factory warranty

 Custom one of a kind Billet Aluminum swim platform Powder coated black with “Pantera racing and the “eye’s” painted lime green

 Ocean LED underwater lighting mounted on the transom

 Garmin GPS custom installed in-dash model 740s color touch screen w/ through hull transducer w/ factory warranty

 Pirelli flooring

 Momo Trak steering wheel

 Custom indirect LED lighting throughout cabin, cockpit, and engine compartment

This boat is 95% complete, all it needs is;

1. Custom carbon fiber vinyl cockpit interior = $ 6,700.00 (You get to chose the color combos and materials)
2. External Hydraulic steering from Zieger = $ 3,400.00
3. Pop-up drive indicators with cables from Stainless Marine = $ 900.00
4. Billet Throttles/Shifters and engine hatch lift from Livorsi marine = $ 800.00
5. Carbon fiber accessory panels for dash = $ 500.00

Yes this boat build was started in 2011, but it has not been completed, so yes it is still a New boat, that has never been outside let alone ever touched water... I am willing to give someone a sweet deal....

Please give me a call if you need additional information.

Scott

978-502-6776

Build started in 2011? what happened in the time period from 07 - 11?

Why,, if the boat is 100% PAID not 100% COMPLETE?

Last edited by mreedy; 11-27-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Old 12-11-2007, 12:08 PM #34
JO - PANTERABOATS
Registered
Gold Member

Boat racing ,building

On the newer 28s a solid 700 HP and dialing the boat in correctly and 85 mph are there.Morgan send me this picture a few months ago at 83 MPH on GPS with a real ( on the dyno )650 HP 540 CI single carb. big block. It was in cool air on fresh water. He tried different props until he finally got the best results from a labbed 26' 4 blade bravo 1.

We are building for Scott ( Pantera28 TS ) a new twin stepped bottom 28' with a notch transom and are expecting to increase the speeds by over 12-15 % over the current non stepped 28'. Besides the stepped bottom we are also doing a few other changes to increase the performance on the 28'.

We also made new cockpit dash molds for Port and Starboard sides, new recessed hull side molds that will look incredible with LED lighting, and a few other changes in the cabin and cockpit upholstery. I will start a new thread soon with pictures as soon as the hull goes into production.We have put alot of hours into these new changes for the 30th anniversary Pantera 28' model.

Scott,
It the boat discussed above the one you're selling ?
ed
No... That boat went to Ducky's and now resides in the northeast ...
Old 11-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mreedy
Build started in 2011? what happened in the time period from 07 - 11?

Why,, if the boat is 100% PAID not 100% COMPLETE?
I opted out of the 07 build... That boat resides in the northeast an OSO member bought it and seems very happy with it.. Are you in the market ... ??
Old 11-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is a true custom made Pantera 28' SR that includes the optional recessed hull sides, custom upgraded swim platform, new Mercury Racing 525 EFI custom colored in Raven black with full warranty, custom paint ( awesome cat eyes ), GPS, etc. etc. It has not been fired up yet. It is fully race rigged with a complete hand laid race lamination.

The boat will also include Life Time warranty on our glass work, and a complete 1 year warranty on the new 525 EFI package with Mercury Racing.
I will also take a day or two dialing the boat in with the customer out in the ocean and giving pointers on how to get the most performance out of it in calm and rough water.

If anyone has any questions on it please feel free to call me here at the factory at 786-331-7100 or on my cell phone at 786-366-8802. Also by calling Scott directly.

Regards,

Jo - Pantera Boats

[email protected]

WWW.Panteraboats.com
Old 11-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
I agree... Donzi ZX is a Fcking idiot. Doesn't have a clue nor can he take a hint... Jealous that the boat in question is twice as sweet as his boat ever thought of being perhaps?
Old 11-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck with the sale, beautiful so far.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
I agree... Donzi ZX is a Fcking idiot. Doesn't have a clue nor can he take a hint... Jealous that the boat in question is twice as sweet as his boat ever thought of being perhaps?
What does that mean ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.