Sweet Deal on a New Pantera 28 SR....

Notices

Sweet Deal on a New Pantera 28 SR....

Old 11-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
What does that mean ?
Wow dude what do you mean...a loss for words... Come on ... I've got my buzz on let's rip this thread apart... Water is calm and nice for the movement ....come on haters what do you have to keep my interest...!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
man ive never seen so much disrespect for a fellow boater
I don't understand.
You are expecting people to respect someone thats gone to the trough twice and come up empty handed twice by dealing with that scumbag outfit ?
And then he has the gall to enlist the help of the phuctard who still has his dck in his azz to sell the boat to someone else.
JFC !!!

Re the comment about someone being jealous because this sweet piece is better than his will ever be.

He's been boating this whole time you idiots.
Catching rays, drinking beers, lookin at tits....while this jamoc has been playin with himself in scumbags shop looking at something sitting on the floor with no guts in it daydreaming of crushing some waves.

Get real.

Fellow boater ??
That would mean there is two boaters.

I only see 1 boater.
He has a Donzi

Good grief
Old 11-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
I agree... Donzi ZX is a Fcking idiot. Doesn't have a clue nor can he take a hint... Jealous that the boat in question is twice as sweet as his boat ever thought of being perhaps?
Okay... Unless I get a an apology and it better be heart felt... My little Donzi zx mosquito becomes null and void ... And I must take you off the list my friend... Damn I know you want a real offshore boat but listen .... Things will get better for you and the ones closest to you ...MY Freind...Good luck with what you choose to do....
Old 11-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by verbi69
Good luck with the sale, beautiful so far.
Wow change of heart...??? Thank you ...
Old 11-28-2012, 12:25 AM
Registered

All I see is a bunch of grown men acting like teenage girls....especially those of you who don't have a clue what you're talking about but feel the need to chime in on these threads. If it's none of your business or if you wouldn't have the ballz to make your comments to someone's face...then stfu....you look like idiots.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I don't understand.
You are expecting people to respect someone thats gone to the trough twice and come up empty handed twice by dealing with that scumbag outfit ?
And then he has the gall to enlist the help of the phuctard who still has his dck in his azz to sell the boat to someone else.
JFC !!!

Re the comment about someone being jealous because this sweet piece is better than his will ever be.

He's been boating this whole time you idiots.
Catching rays, drinking beers, lookin at tits....while this jamoc has been playin with himself in scumbags shop looking at something sitting on the floor with no guts in it daydreaming of crushing some waves.

Get real.

Fellow boater ??
That would mean there is two boaters.

I only see 1 boater.
He has a Donzi

Good grief
He's trying to sell a boat that he owns... Not promote Pantera... If you have something to say about Pantera do so on the beware thread... Not his for sale thread. That's what we are bashing Donzi ZX for, he just can't get a clue. He wants to mock and poke fun so in turn I did the same and took a poke at his boat. Who's to say the OP hasn't been boating this whole time? If ya have the ca-ching to put up for a brand new boat I'm sure you've got the money to be enjoying the water while its being built. Don't see what your problem is, just another nay-sayer looking to bash pantera at the original posters expense
Old 11-28-2012, 05:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
He's trying to sell a boat that he owns... Not promote Pantera... If you have something to say about Pantera do so on the beware thread... Not his for sale thread. That's what we are bashing Donzi ZX for, he just can't get a clue. He wants to mock and poke fun so in turn I did the same and took a poke at his boat. Who's to say the OP hasn't been boating this whole time? If ya have the ca-ching to put up for a brand new boat I'm sure you've got the money to be enjoying the water while its being built. Don't see what your problem is, just another nay-sayer looking to bash pantera at the original posters expense
Wrong

He's got the guy that caused this whole mess standing beside him calling on people to do business in his shop.
No one on here has hurt the original poster anywhere near the extent Pantera has.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:46 AM
Registered

Wrong

He's got the guy that caused this whole mess standing beside him calling on people to do business in his shop.
No one on here has hurt the original poster anywhere near the extent Pantera has.
Yeah I feel the love every time I see a post from you,,, isn't it nice that he is not hiding from me or anyone else.... Oh no... This is not going to go over well... But I hope you know what I'm saying....
Old 11-28-2012, 06:08 AM
Registered

Last edited by Donzi ZX; 11-28-2012 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Question answered
Old 11-28-2012, 06:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS
Yeah I feel the love every time I see a post from you,,, isn't it nice that he is not hiding from me or anyone else.... Oh no... This is not going to go over well... But I hope you know what I'm saying....
You are missing the point.
It's got nothing to do with what Jo is doing.

His actions are true to form.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.