Wow...drama queens.....

Notices

Wow...drama queens.....

Old 11-28-2012, 07:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS
Really look at your response it screams at who you are...and what your all about... How many times can you refer to yourself in 5 sentences between "I" , I've" and I"m it looks as though OSO is all about you... Again please go back to your play ground and we can play nice over there... Run along now...I'm sure your buddies are worried about where you have gone...
Really...? Someone appointed you the playground monitor here?

that pose might work for you on the street corner or the bar stool while you try to impress

but, you better take a look around you...

this man is my close friend and I assure you there are others here who feel as I do when I say he is one of the few who will speak up about the grifters, scammers and other little criminals that scurry around the edges of this game.

Your bullsh!t is weak and gettin weaker.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 11-28-2012, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OSO is tame. Troll some news sites...
Old 11-28-2012, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat

that pose might work for you on the street corner or the bar stool while you try to impress

this man is my close friend and I assure you there are others here who feel as I do when I say he is one of the few who will speak up about the grifters, scammers and other little criminals that scurry around the edges of this game.

Jay, really... I and most on this site enjoy following you and appreciate what you do and applaud your talents.. But please this guy has nothing more to do than bust balls and make weak accusations about people and things he really knows or I feel cares to know what is going on... All I asked was to leave my thread alone and if he wants to bust balls go to the beware section... I don't think I was outta line... I didnt mean to hurt his feelings...if I did I will remove the post...

Thanks for caring,

Scott

Oh yeah... He posted my name as someone else and then posted a link saying it was me in a mug shot... You should chose your friends alittle more wisely ...

Last edited by Pantera28TS; 11-28-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat

calling out scammers and bullsh!tters is all fine and good. and yes he does a great job of that.... why he is carrying on and on about scott is beyond me... scott isnt pantera. scott isnt trying to impress you or your buddy. scott is trying to sell his boat. its just gotten to the point after taking sooooooo much sh!t from guys like your buddy he starts firing back. noone has to answer anyones bullsh!t questions on here and im sure all of this crap would still go on if he didnt since the post of his craigslist ad. look at the history of the threads on here. assumption after assumption has made them grow to over 100 pages long when in reality cut out all the crap and they could probably be less than 10 with actual facts
Old 11-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

guys please..can we keep this all on one thread??it difficult to keep up with all the threads ...
I take no sides but I like to keep up..

carry on..
Old 11-28-2012, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
calling out scammers and bullsh!tters is all fine and good. and yes he does a great job of that.... why he is carrying on and on about scott is beyond me... scott isnt pantera. scott isnt trying to impress you or your buddy. scott is trying to sell his boat. its just gotten to the point after taking sooooooo much sh!t from guys like your buddy he starts firing back. noone has to answer anyones bullsh!t questions on here and im sure all of this crap would still go on if he didnt since the post of his craigslist ad. look at the history of the threads on here. assumption after assumption has made them grow to over 100 pages long when in reality cut out all the crap and they could probably be less than 10 with actual facts
But he is not doing it independent of Jo.
On his other thread Jo is posting alongside him telling folks ...I'll do this and I'll do that and ill water test it with you.
Scott is staying silent as this outfit is inviting people into their shop.

I don't know Scott, never met him.

If he truly was screwed over which is one of many scenarios on here , I find it absurd that he's working with the guy that screwed him and therefore putting the next guy at risk.

Re the mugshot.

I asked a question.
Also stated immediately that if it isn't him it should be taken down.
No one including Scott said it wasn't him.

All this doesn't really matter anyway.

Got four words for all of you

Google is for life.

Keep posting
Old 11-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
But he is not doing it independent of Jo.
On his other thread Jo is posting alongside him telling folks ...I'll do this and I'll do that and ill water test it with you.
Scott is staying silent as this outfit is inviting people into their shop.

I don't know Scott, never met him.

If he truly was screwed over which is one of many scenarios on here , I find it absurd that he's working with the guy that screwed him and therefore putting the next guy at risk.

Re the mugshot.

I asked a question.
Also stated immediately that if it isn't him it should be taken down.
No one including Scott said it wasn't him.

All this doesn't really matter anyway.

Got four words for all of you

Google is for life.

Keep posting
How many times do I need to say that it is up to the potential buyer as to who completes the boat...??? Also I did make a comment about the "mugshot" saying it wasn't me...and you choose to leave it up there... And I really don't care... Except you could have picked a better looking dude to call me... I know there are some hot ladies that follow these threads....you just ain't representing me well damn it...
Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I was really dissapointed that the Mug Shot wasn't you ! I wanted to know what that shooting a missile through a building charge was ???
But then again if you had missiles , you probably wouldn't be waiting on your boat to be finished ... Lol !
Old 11-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS
How many times do I need to say that it is up to the potential buyer as to who completes the boat...??? Also I did make a comment about the "mugshot" saying it wasn't me...and you choose to leave it up there... And I really don't care... Except you could have picked a better looking dude to call me... I know there are some hot ladies that follow these threads....you just ain't representing me well damn it...
If it isn't you I'll have it taken down then.

This confab isn't about you getting along with me or vica versa or whether I'm retarded or otherwise.
Simpleton/ non simpleton...who gives a chit?

It's about the next guy getting phuckd.

But for sure, mark me down as a hater.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
If it isn't you I'll have it taken down then.

This confab isn't about you getting along with me or vica versa or whether I'm retarded or otherwise.
Simpleton/ non simpleton...who gives a chit?

It's about the next guy getting phuckd.

But for sure, mark me down as a hater.
No it is not me...How the hell would I be able to buy a boat sitting in a jail cell..???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.