Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Wow...drama queens..... >

Wow...drama queens.....

Notices

Wow...drama queens.....

Old 11-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

The OP managed to throw fuel on the fire. But, I have to admit this site was much more enjoyable when people like catastrophe were on SOS swinging on Sunkin's nutsack.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
And the facts will be the same after another ten times ten times.

I don't know Scott, and I'm not saying he's a bad guy and would not want to see an innocent person hurt, but it looks like something hinky is going on here
and even the people who made the deal may have forgotten details since that day was done.
Wow... Thanks the support... But really hinky... WTF is that...I'm sorry that I hurt your buddies feelings and I promise to make it up to the both you...maybe
Old 11-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Sorry I am lol. That was a good game. Hopefully we have many more underrated season and sorry if it has to be at your expense.
Dale
Old 11-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Sorry that is undefeated seasons.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm trying to just sit back and be an observer at this point . However you made reference in a previous post to something I said to Jo on the phone and have not posted . SO !

Originally Posted by Hellbent
I like everything I've personally seen of Jo although he and I have never spoken. .
I would have to say this is a straight up lie !!

Also your practicing the art of diversion . Starting a thread to draw attention away from the other , then when the smoke clears your going to delete ... WHY ?

Who are you ? What dog do you have in this race ?
Don't get defensive , all fair questions , just answer !
Old 11-28-2012, 11:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My Family and I are going on 38 years now in this very tough industry. Like my Father says : We have been up , down , and even sideways but we are still here fighting thru this brutal economy and trying to turn things around as a family. We have seen many of our competitors no longer around or merged with others in recent years. It is a very tough business to be in !

In referance to past court records do a few searches on other "legendary" giants in this industry that have been around as long as we have and you will see that we are not alone. Most disputes were from many years ago and were settled. There have been even a few on this site trying to link us to multiple businesses in Florida also useing "Pantera" name as well that we have no dealings with. Never said we are perfect but who is A1 in this industry ??

We could of easily filed a Chapter 7 back in July and turned over the keys and walked away when we filed for re-organization. After 4 weeks my family and I decided together to fight on and our attorney filed to dismiss the re-organization plan so we would try and hurt no one. We do not owe creditors $ at this time. We have an OEM account set with Mercury Marine for 37 years now and many other vendors. Alot of BS has been posted about that on this site. As a matter of fact Brad Halpin from Mercury Racing visited us yesterday.

We do need to complete Scott's boat which is 95 % completed and a few others in production. As a matter of fact one is being delivered to a customer that is a new member on this site this week.

The bottom line: We are sorry for the delays on some of these builds and we are really trying to turn things around. We know these new boats were sold by me for approximately 30 - 35 % % less than what we should be getting for them, and we know that needs to be corrected. If that would of happened none of this would be happening right now. At no time have we ever delivered a half ass product to any customer. We have never cut corners on our workmanship and try to deliver the best boat we know how. We have always been there to answer any customers questions whether they own a 1977 or a 2007.

There are a few members ( 5-7 ) on this site that have gone out of their way to try and close us down. Even gone as far as trying to hack into our Pantera website, send computer viruses, spread false rumors, etc. etc. We have never met or done business with any of you. Why not pick up the phone and call me if you got a problem, or better yet simply walk in thru our doors 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday and tell us face to face. Don't go and hide behind a computer. Here is my cell 786-366-8802 or 786-331-7100.

Scott and I are trying to sell his awesome new Pantera 28' SR now and the same 5-7 members continue to try post negative comments on his threads. Move on already and grow up. This is none of your problem. He is a great guy and customer.

Jo - Pantera Boats

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 11-29-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
My Family and I are going on 38 years now in this very tough industry. Like my Father says : We have been up , down , and even sideways but we are still here fighting thru this brutal economy and trying to turn things around. We have seen many of our competitors no longer around or merged with others in recent years. It is a very tough business to be in !!!

In referance to past court records do a few searches on other "legendary" giants in this industry that have been around as long as we have and you will see that we are not alone. Most disputes were from many years ago and were settled. There have been even a few on this site trying to link us to multiple businesses in Florida also useing "Pantera" name as well that we have no dealings with. Never said we are perfect but who is A1 in this industry ??

We could of easily walked away and handed over the keys and filed a Chapter 7 back in July when we filed for re-organization. After 4 weeks my family and I decided together to fight on and our attorney filed to dismiss the re-organization plan so we would try and hurt no one. We do not owe creditors $ at this time. We have an OEM account set with Mercury Marine for 37 years now and many other vendors. Alot of BS has been posted about that on this site. As a matter of fact Brad Halpin from Mercury Racing visited us yesterday.

We do need to complete Scott's boat which is 95 % completed and a few others in production. As a matter of fact one is being delivered to a customer that is a new member on this site this week.

The bottom line we know a few of these new boats were sold by me for approximately 30 % less than what we should be getting for them, and we know that needs to be corrected. If that would of happened none of this would be happening right now. At no time have we delivered a half ass product to any customer. We have never cut corners on our workmanship and try to deliver the best boat we know how. We have always been there to answer any customers questions whether they own a 1977 or a 2007.

There are a few ( 5-7 ) that have gone out of their way to try and close us down on this site. We have never met or done business with any of you. Why not pick up the phone and call me if you got a problem, or better yet simply walk in thru our doors 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday and tell us face to face. Here is my cell 786-366-8802 or 786-331-7100.

Scott and I are trying to sell his awesome new Pantera 28' SR now and the same 5-7 members continue to try post negative comments on his threads. Move on already and grow up. This is none of your problem. He is a great guy and customer.

Jo - Pantera Boats

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you for real? Here are some talking points you mentioned:
  • Yes it is a tough business, but others make it fine without ripping people off (A1 = Cigarette, Skater, Formula, Outerlimits, Eliminator, DCB....just to name a few).
  • Golly....which "Pantera" boat companies (with your family names attached on court documents and judgments) should we ignore? Please list. The ones that are against your company....when will they be paid? LOL
  • When is Scott's fully paid boat going to go from 95% complete to 100% complete? If you can't do it....then when will he be refunded the amount of money estimated to complete it (~$10-12K). What other OSO member is taking delivery of a new boat this week.....don't you think they would be speaking up about it?
  • Workmanship and cutting corners? Who knows except the person that gets the next one.....the "Pantera" name has no "credibility" with the general boaters on this site due to the years and years of lies to clients, failure to deliver and false promises.
  • Why should someone pick up the phone can call, or stop by and "tell us face-to-face"? To tell you what face to face? This new tool here is called the Internet and is used to share and discuss good (or bad) information freely.
  • Lastly......so it truly is you and he selling the boat. Scott may very well be a "great guy" (with super bad judgement), but remember this too......he's a victim of Pantera, much like Berk and a number of others. You are right though.......none of this our (OSO members) personal problem, but Pantera remains every boat buyers problem, and that is why folks are vocal about it.

What a waste of bandwidth..........and boat building skills.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:05 AM
Registered

I will not waste my time answering you. Keep hiding ( Phantom ) behind a computer all day causing ( CHAOS ). I am sure you are a perfect guy. That is all you are good for on this site.

Jo Nunez

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 11-29-2012 at 01:07 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
I will not waste my time answering you. Keep hiding behind a computer all day causing CHAOS. I am sure you are a perfect guy. That is all you are good for on this site.

Jo Nunez

Thanks for the confirmation Jo. You have no answers.

The OSO members are asking questions, and YOU are hiding. I'm not hiding.......I'm right here helping to ask the questions that never get answered!

Chaos? It's name of a boat. You okay with that? Have a good night.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:26 AM
Registered

My Family and I do not hide from anyone. But you are not a rational person to have a conversation with since day 1. That is why I will not waste my time with you.

We have been on this site as a member, past advertisier, for over 15 years and even help market it with race sponsorship from O.S.O. back in 2003. I have brought plenty paying members to it over the years.

Why not post your real information then ? I will just move on.

JO

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 11-29-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.