Looking for another 28 or? >

Looking for another 28 or?

Notices

Looking for another 28 or?

Old 02-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperchad
I fell in love with the devil who had two kids......so a minvan. Now my head is back on straight!
Did you manage to hang on to the hot viper .
Old 02-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by JAIME
Good to know your back and lookin for another Pantera. How about Tims twin, not 90mph but he might have bigger power lying around.
my twin is for sale. doesnt do 90 but it does have 502mpi's in it. runs turn key upper 70's all day every day. i can put a pr of 598ci 750's in it for you and i be you would have 1 of the fastest panteras out there. or cut holes in the hatch and stuff a pr of merc 600SC's in it. def have the cool factor with blowers sticking through the hatch....
Old 02-15-2013, 02:37 PM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jo's black race 35, was good to 93 w/525's and is for sale . But they are not giving it away.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bwd
Jo's black race 35, was good to 93 w/525's and is for sale . But they are not giving it away.
jusrt curious, what they asking?
Old 02-16-2013, 09:15 AM
bwd
Registered

95k is where they started. No engines. We went back and forth a bit but in the end could not come to terms and I went somewhere else.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bwd
95k is where they started. No engines. We went back and forth a bit but in the end could not come to terms and I went somewhere else.
that boat would need to sell at around $ 50 k or less other wise by the time you put another $50+ k into motor's and drive's you will be out of price for that old race boat .
I would say it would be nice to see it running thow
one idea would be for them to lease the boat out to a racer that has motor's ect,. it would get then some free advertisement and a few hundred buck's a month .

mike
Old 02-16-2013, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikebrls
that boat would need to sell at around $ 50 k or less other wise by the time you put another $50+ k into motor's and drive's you will be out of price for that old race boat .
one idea would be for them to lease the boat out to a racer that has motor's ect,. it would get then some free advertisement and a few hundred buck's a month .

mike
I would love to have that boat. But you are right on about the price. $85k with 525's running is more realistic.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Registered

Have not heard very much out of Pantera over the past couple of months - Any up-dates on any of their projects...
Old 02-16-2013, 01:21 PM
bwd
Registered

Originally Posted by mikebrls

mike
That's what I saw at the time. But I really got the impression back then that they were really attached to it and were not willing to let it go unless it was worth it to them. They put alot of work into that boat to make it the way it is and perform well. It is a one of a kind. I understood they could not just give it up for 50. It is one of the coolest boats I've ever been around.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bwd
That's what I saw at the time. But I really got the impression back then that they were really attached to it and were not willing to let it go unless it was worth it to them. They put alot of work into that boat to make it the way it is and perform well. It is a one of a kind. I understood they could not just give it up for 50. It is one of the coolest boats I've ever been around.
also remember that it sunk in salt water and is close to 10 years old , I think if they got $50 k cash for it they would be very happy ,
that would also give them some positive cash flo to get the ball rolling .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.