Any new boats coming out >

Any new boats coming out

Notices

Any new boats coming out

Old 04-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Any new boats coming out

Even with all the past BS that has gone on I would still like to see some New boat's coming out of the factory , anyone no of any ?

mike
Old 04-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike I had a brief exchange with Jo about 6 weeks ago and he sent me drawings & plans for a 30? CC that they were ready to start soon.
It was a nice lookin ride.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

With all the controversy the last few years, it would be financially foolish for anyone to put money down on a Pantera build....I think the only way for Pantera to recover would be to complete boats in their entirety leaving only paint & vinyl choices for the consumer to decide upon...The sad reality is that Pantera may have shot themselves in the head with their poor financial record...
Old 04-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
With all the controversy the last few years, it would be financially foolish for anyone to put money down on a Pantera build....I think the only way for Pantera to recover would be to complete boats in their entirety leaving only paint & vinyl choices for the consumer to decide upon...The sad reality is that Pantera may have shot themselves in the head with their poor financial record...
yes, if they could floor plan a few they would sell . I was going to buy a 28 o/b a while ago but they could not build it for me without $$$ so I looked in a different direction . and bought the brand new 2012 worldcat with $ 5 k down and $ 95 k when boat was 100% finished being built and delivered to me .

I would buy another pantera but it would need to be 100% finished before I buy .
Old 04-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebrls
yes, if they could floor plan a few they would sell . I was going to buy a 28 o/b a while ago but they could not build it for me without $$$ so I looked in a different direction . and bought the brand new 2012 worldcat with $ 5 k down and $ 95 k when boat was 100% finished being built and delivered to me .

I would buy another pantera but it would need to be 100% finished before I buy .

Dude, where is the World Cat?
Old 04-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
Dude, where is the World Cat?
sold it a few month's ago I go threw boats quick
Old 04-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts
Pantera must be out of business, their name hasn't appeared on the Dade Co. court docket since December.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Registered

Dam that's real quick, how many hours did you put on it? What are you boatin now or whats next? One more question for the board. I forget but, why did you sell your brand new special order Pantera anyways? I think you owned it less than 6 months LOL.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JAIME
Dam that's real quick, how many hours did you put on it? What are you boatin now or whats next? One more question for the board. I forget but, why did you sell your brand new special order Pantera anyways? I think you owned it less than 6 months LOL.
I sold my 2005 28 after 8 month's then a while after I bought a 38 sonic .
I find if you buy a new boat you either keep it for ever or sale it with in the same year so you don't loose so much money and then on to the next boat " you still loose a lot of $$$ but not as much as after the first year
plus I like change
Old 04-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Registered

So can anyone answer the question based on facts - Is Pantera Boats In or Out of Business?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.