Need pics of 24 >

Need pics of 24

Notices

Need pics of 24

Old 07-26-2002, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need pics of 24

Need pics of the inside of a 24. The wife and I have both agree it's time for a bigger boat. We where getting beat up pretty bad the other weekend and she looked at me and said I want a f-ing Pantera. I just said okay. An older 24 is on the top of my list amyways. But I've never seen a 24 in person. I'd like to see some pictures of the cockpit and most importantly the cuddy. We are planning to make the Miami show this year again. We will for sure be stopping by the shop this year whether or not we have bought one by then or not. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Brian
Old 07-26-2002, 04:08 PM
PANTERA LOVER

i have some pictures of my sweet 24' but not any of the cabin/cockpit right now, but i can take some for you as soon as i can and try and put them up. the cabin is basically a giant bed, with optional porto-potty. The cockpit is designed nice and clean and easy to read. Nice lay out. Ill try and get some pictures up for you when i can.

-regards
-PL

Old 07-26-2002, 08:06 PM
Registered

Default reply to caincando1

Hey Brian. I have a 24' that has just finished a total rebuild. It is a red/white boat with red interior. The engine is also all powder coated red and black. The outdrive, tranny, trim, hydrolic steering and pumps have all been resealed or are new units. I will take some pics this weekend. Leave me your email address and I can send some your way.
[email protected]
Old 07-28-2002, 10:26 PM
GaryMMM

What do you plan to use the cabin for? The 24' is small and short since the beam is 7' and the freeboard is kinda small. If you need a short rest it will be fine. Get a hatch for ventilation. The 28' has a great cabin, longer, higher and wider. VBs 28' will have a small sink, ice chest, benchs and a berth. The 28' with a single may be good for you and you surely will not get beat up. Good luck, GaryM

PS: I think there are still some used boats on the Pantera web site

Old 07-29-2002, 11:12 AM
Registered

Thanks guys. 95% of our boating is day boating. But I would like to overnight a few times. All we need is a bed, thats it. I know thats all the cuddy is and it would be perfect if its roomy enough. Thats my concern is size. I'm a big guy and need room. Moving between the bolster is going to be impossible with a 7' beam right??? I just want to make sure than myself and more importantly the wife is comfortable in it.

I boat with a 28 and he and I both agree that is overkill for where we boat. He says his boat is boring to drive but he loves it anyways.

If anyone has pics they can post them on this thread or send them to [email protected]. I've searched the web for pics but just can't find many of the inside. Thanks again.

Brian
Old 07-29-2002, 08:36 PM
Registered

It IS boring as compared to the Baja 240 I had. That one needed constant fiddling with the tabs to keep her level.

The 28 is rock solid and smooth as hell. Rough on the river is 3-5 footers and it's not even a test.

I've bit it a few times going over some monster cruiser wakes, but hey..... I'm still learning with this boat!

Hope someone posts up some pics. I haven't seen much of the 24 either.

Bruce
Old 07-29-2002, 08:46 PM
Registered

It IS boring as compared to the Baja 240 I had. That one needed constant fiddling with the tabs to keep her level.

The 28 is rock solid and smooth as hell. Rough on the river is 3-5 footers and it's not even a test.

I've bit it a few times going over some monster cruiser wakes, but hey..... I'm still learning with this boat!

Hope someone posts up some pics. I haven't seen much of the 24 either.

Bruce
Old 07-30-2002, 11:14 AM
Registered

A wave crushing 28 would be cool but I think a 24 would be more than adequit. If those flat bottom Baja's can take the water I think 24 would a perfect size. Just waiting for Mandy to get a car loan and then I can work on boat financing.

Brian
Old 07-30-2002, 11:31 AM
Registered

Lightbulb

Be a rebel!

A 24 with twin outboards!!
Old 07-30-2002, 01:30 PM
Registered

That would be choice but did they ever make any?

Quick Reply: Need pics of 24

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.