Pantera has some new boats on the line >

Pantera has some new boats on the line

Notices

Pantera has some new boats on the line

Old 05-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Pantera has some new boats on the line

I checked out the other site that I haven't been on for a long time and Jo has posted a new 28 thats coming down the line and there was a 35 race being built , maybe he will post on here , inquiring mind's want to no
Old 05-13-2014, 08:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

No ! He wont ! Jo is tired of all the ridicule that comes with OSO . Too many bridges burnt .. Jo and Pepe have both called me and *****ed about stuff I have posted and I have been very gentle . Some of the members are no holds bar . Internet forums can be brutal .. Live by the sword die by the sword .
It would be nice if they could post so we could enjoy new builds and they deal with the ridicule in a positive manner but its just non stop defending their selves . I know they made their bed so it is what it is !
Old 05-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Great boats but bad politics
Old 05-14-2014, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are these 2024 models, or 2025.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Are these 2024 models, or 2025.
Its reasons like this they dont post and share any of the cool stuff on here. Couple dumbasses jump in on every pantera thread no matter what is being discussed and just ruin it.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I've known Joe and Pepe for over 20 years and never had any issues with them. I sent multiple buys to them who have had no issues in years past. It's a shame that a couple of bad experiences have pushed a wealth of knowledge ways from this site. I bet anyone that shows up at their door with questions would be treated like gold just as I was when I first showed up at their door years ago.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
Its reasons like this they dont post and share any of the cool stuff on here. Couple dumbasses jump in on every pantera thread no matter what is being discussed and just ruin it.
I understand your comments 88bullet, but if you yourself was one of Pantera's Victums you might have a different story... If you yourself had been made Promises time and time again from those guys and Not a Single One Kept, you might have a different story...
Old 05-14-2014, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
Over the years a number of businesses and/or individuals have taken advantage of their OSO customers or blatenly broke the law in their transactions. Pantera is near the top of that list.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Wylie-Rat
I understand your comments 88bullet, but if you yourself was one of Pantera's Victums you might have a different story... If you yourself had been made Promises time and time again from those guys and Not a Single One Kept, you might have a different story...
I agree, but most of the people that make their comments are not the ones that had issues with Pantera. Most of them are nothing more than drama queens that just like stirring the pot. I said it back when things were heated and I will say it again. Why stir the pot in an Owner's Forum? Plenty of other sections to do that.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I think where the problem with us Pantera owners comes from is we love the boats , we love the brand and it is a cult following of sorts . However we are not defending business practices . I personally know two people that can 100% without a doubt prove that Pantera owes them money . That being said , one of them still owns one and the other thinks about buying another one all the time . I think its kinda like talking about your wife or your girlfriend . You might call her a bi+ch but you don't wanna hear it come out of someone else's mouth .
I've owned one for 15 years now so when Jo calls me complaining he can F off . But I don't want some jacka$s that doesn't know the boats, doesn't know the brand , all he knows is what he's read on some forum because it popped up on popular discussion chiming in with some smart a$s comment .
Again open forum ! everyone entitled to their opinion !

Always gonna have love for the boats , would love to see current builds in progress but completely understand why we don't ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.