Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Instagram

Any of you guys post your rides?
What hashtags you using?
Old 02-28-2015, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

instagram...is that like a super fast telegram?? nobody uses telegrams anymore, we can use cellphones and fax machines.

Hashtag?? I haven't messed with hash since my sophomore year in highschool and Im 51
Old 03-01-2015, 01:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish when I was in high school that I owned a 2003 28 pantera. Just joking with you, I have no knowledge of Instagram, whatsoever
Old 03-01-2015, 11:43 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandonb_05
I wish when I was in high school that I owned a 2003 28 pantera. Just joking with you, I have no knowledge of Instagram, whatsoever
Ha. If I had a 28 Pantera when I was in HS, I'd be more psyched about the 911 turbo my dad just got me for my 17th bday (along w the 28), and the fact i'd be taking both of them w me to Miami U, where id be smoking ALOT OF HASH!!!!!!

Some of the PR racers use #panteraboat or #panteraboats but there sure aren't that many photos on either.
I know Kyle has a few of his 28, and the guys from overseas have a few pics up. I actually saw my old 24SE, which is pretty cool.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's funny! I'm 28, and could not tell you the first thing about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or snap chat. When I tell people my age that I dont have a Facebook, they just look at me with a strange look and back up slowly. I tell them to look me up on OSO. I tell the real snobby girls they can come over to MySpace so I can Twitter on their Facebook.
Old 03-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Ha. If I had a 28 Pantera when I was in HS, I'd be more psyched about the 911 turbo my dad just got me for my 17th bday (along w the 28), and the fact i'd be taking both of them w me to Miami U, where id be smoking ALOT OF HASH!!!!!!

Some of the PR racers use #panteraboat or #panteraboats but there sure aren't that many photos on either.
I know Kyle has a few of his 28, and the guys from overseas have a few pics up. I actually saw my old 24SE, which is pretty cool.

I hit both #panteraboat and #panteraboats I know you found me rob haha.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:36 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

since when did the pound sign become a hash tag? and does that mean that dude's procharger is running 5 hashtags of boost?