Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
On to the Next!!! >

On to the Next!!!

Notices

On to the Next!!!

Old 06-22-2015, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Where in southern Illinois....I'm in stl and unfortunately a blues fan, not a Canuck, but love your comets.....weren't they formerly the Peoria Illinois Rivermen? Always loved that 24!
Old 06-23-2015, 03:13 PM
Ing
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by no limits
Where in southern Illinois....I'm in stl and unfortunately a blues fan, not a Canuck, but love your comets.....weren't they formerly the Peoria Illinois Rivermen? Always loved that 24!
Yes they were the Rivermen. We traveled to Chicago in April to see the Utica Comets vs the Wolves (Blues affiliate) in round one of the Calder Cup. That's when I delivered the boat to GSC. (We made it to the Cup but lost to Manchester Monarchs) I never had direct contact with the buyer prior to the sale and GSC never gave me details. The boat is exceptional. I think it's the best 24 Sport they've ever done, and was perfect for my lifestyle but I've always been an OB fan so that's where I'm going back to on my next boat.

Last edited by Ing; 06-23-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Old 06-23-2015, 03:16 PM
Ing
Registered

Ing, if Zach would have called you out on an ABBA CD left in the cuddy, you'd be on your own!!![/QUOTE]

LMAO well my son and I went to see Rush two weeks ago and we have ticks for AC/DC and The Who. I'm on safe ground. LOL
Old 06-24-2015, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Ing
Yes they were the Rivermen. We traveled to Chicago in April to see the Utica Comets vs the Wolves (Blues affiliate) in round one of the Calder Cup. That's when I delivered the boat to GSC. (We made it to the Cup but lost to Manchester Monarchs) I never had direct contact with the buyer prior to the sale and GSC never gave me details. The boat is exceptional. I think it's the best 24 Sport they've ever done, and was perfect for my lifestyle but I've always been an OB fan so that's where I'm going back to on my next boat.
Wow, that's pretty cool...love the sport at all levels. My son plays and love watching!
Back to your sold Pantera....I have seen a.lot of 24's and having owned 2, I would have to say that yours is one of the nicest newer 24's built. That are great boats. Good luck to the new owner, hope to see it around
Old 06-24-2015, 04:35 PM
Ing
Registered

Originally Posted by SB
Nothing like a public kick in the nutz. LOL.
A Journey song was the last music played on the best drama series ever. If it was good enough for Tony Soprano, then good enough for me! LOL
Old 06-29-2015, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

I do all my boating at LOTO. I had a chance to get her out this last weekend during the Support Our Troops Poker Run. She is pretty cherry.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:48 PM
Ing
Registered

Great to hear. That's awesome! Runs with the big boys and probably got some curious looks too. Boat is a head turner.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

My boat came with a Limp Bizkit cd. Found in under the speaker box. Still rocking it out. But im class of 2004.