Pantera Gone? >

Pantera Gone?

Notices

Pantera Gone?

Old 08-14-2015, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jake1250
I hope those with not so complimentary opinions about the Nunez's can give it a rest for a while. Also any talk about selling off the business. Pepe and Linda lost their only son. many of us here are friends of the family....Good friends. I lost my friend last week....not a guy who builds boats, but a friend. Many others I imagine feel the same way about Jo and his family....good bad or indifferent I ask that we all show a bit of decorum until the shock passes. This loss has rocked the Nunez's family.....

Jake1250
Very Well Said and I Agree... No matter how we feel about Pantera "The Boat Company" that does not even come close to what the Nunez Family is dealing with in the loss of their only son Joe... My Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Pepe, Linda and the rest of the Nunez Family...
Old 08-14-2015, 09:39 AM
Registered

Who cares. A son lost his father, wife lost her husband.

Boats are stupid play toys for grown men in the grand scheme of it all. Maybe have some class guys and let the dust settle.
Old 08-14-2015, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jake1250
I hope those with not so complimentary opinions about the Nunez's can give it a rest for a while. Also any talk about selling off the business. Pepe and Linda lost their only son. many of us here are friends of the family....Good friends. I lost my friend last week....not a guy who builds boats, but a friend. Many others I imagine feel the same way about Jo and his family....good bad or indifferent I ask that we all show a bit of decorum until the shock passes. This loss has rocked the Nunez's family.....

Jake1250
You couldn't have said it better. Race in Peace Joey
Old 09-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Registered

Jo happened to be a great friend of mine for the past 20 years. I'm not too familiar with his or his families business practices but I can assure Jo was an excellent friend, father, husband and son! He's one of the most honorable, straight up, dedicated people I have ever met. Always willing to lend a helping hand while not expecting anything in return. He was truly one of my best friends and he will surely be missed. I know his parents are going through perhaps one of the most difficult times of their lives. I appreciate all your posts and respect for him and his family.

An Instagram page "pantera_boats" was created in Jo's honor. Please follow and feel free to send your pics in or simply tag them "pantera_boats".

Thanks again!