Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-10-2017, 02:36 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Basically robbed Peter to pay Paul and their entertainment in life. Would that be a fair statement ? Or am I totally off base here ? Asking in a non joking manner

This industry does not need to have added red flags to it. I know I have been in this industry for 30 years and once again even yesterday personally seen the damning effects it has on another boat owner. Some hacks and dishonest people seem to hang around in the boat industry. But please do not take this all are bad. Again I am not saying all but an X amount of percentage of not rights and or totally shafted things happen in this industry. Not really wanting to explain full details but we all know someone personally and or many that did not get the fair end of the stick in some form or another in the boat world .

Last edited by BUP; 10-10-2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
I've been screwed out of plenty of money, **** happens. I'm just saying they're not bad people and they weren't out looking to screw people. What happened, happened. It's a sad story and sad for all parties involved.

Pantera would have loved building a boat for you. And the person in line before you would possibly get theirs done with your money. Then all you would need to do is find another buyer so their money could be used to finish your boat.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

And that is basically the way it happens. Pepe hadda keep trying. To say to any prospective buyer: "Sorry, I can't afford to build you a boat." Is to admit defeat and have his doors closed that much sooner. Kinda like an onside kick or a hail mary. Ain't gonna work most of the time, but sometimes it does. Of course, when you lose a football game, the only money you steal is from the bettors.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 1,324 Likes on 739 Posts

If someone buys the molds it may not be sad, provided they have the cash to build them and there are people that want to buy one.

Seems at Pantera that was not likely to happen anymore.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
If someone buys the molds it may not be sad, provided they have the cash to build them and there are people that want to buy one.

Seems at Pantera that was not likely to happen anymore.
the pantera molds are not for sale, Pantera's assets are going to be auctioned. So someone could buy everything and
try to start a new company, which could be cool if they have pantera build quality.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 1,324 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
the pantera molds are not for sale, Pantera's assets are going to be auctioned. So someone could buy everything and
try to start a new company, which could be cool if they have pantera build quality.
Are you saying the OP isn't selling the molds like the title of the thread?

That is confusing then, what is Berk selling?
Old 10-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Are you saying the OP isn't selling the molds like the title of the thread?

That is confusing then, what is Berk selling?
no he is not selling the molds.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Berk
24, 28 and 36 foot molds are for sale. for more info pls contact me +90 532 465 10 52
Boy, this sure sounds like he is trying to sell the molds, especially since the 41 mold is already sold. Unfortunately, all you need is a mold and a bucket full of fiberglass resin, and you can call yourself a boat manufacturer. Nowhere near the regulations that there are for Motor Vehicles. Heck, there's no regulations at all.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:28 AM
Registered

And the 24 Pantera is proof of that. There is a 23.5 Magnum rotting away in England somewhere. That mold was reportedly made from sheets of kitchen formica. Apparently the only 24/7 Magnum ever made. Then somebody pulled a mold off that boat. And then it started. Can anybody on this forum fill in all the copies of the orig 23.5 by 6.5 Magnum we call the 24/7? Hell, I had a 30 IMP which is a stretched 24/7. Some were well made, well rigged boats. Supe is still building this boat apparently. Many were poorly made and badly rigged. One that was being built 10 miles from me that was shortened to 22 feet was a nice hull. But at some point-rumor has it-it was being rigged with used engines and drives and sold as new...

Last edited by dereknkathy; 10-13-2017 at 05:33 AM.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
Boy, this sure sounds like he is trying to sell the molds, especially since the 41 mold is already sold. Unfortunately, all you need is a mold and a bucket full of fiberglass resin, and you can call yourself a boat manufacturer. Nowhere near the regulations that there are for Motor Vehicles. Heck, there's no regulations at all.

41 was probably sold by pantera I'm guessing. Once pantera folded the courts probably took everything they had left and they'll auction it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.