Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Hey Full Throttle 525 >

Hey Full Throttle 525

Notices

Hey Full Throttle 525

Old 04-18-2004, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was almost 80 degrees today.... a perfect day for a blast in the Sound! How long can it take to bolt on some steering and bolt in a couple seats? Isn't the lay-up time and "getting your place in line" the thing that's supposed to take so long with custom boats? I never thought bolting on hydraulic steering was a multiple month endeavor ?? Those of us in line for rides are getting impatient
Old 04-20-2004, 08:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey WT:

I'm going to head over to Boca Raton on Thursday to see my Mom & Dad. I don't know if I'll have a chance to stop at the factory, but I'd like to.

I don't think the boat is finished just yet and I don't know if the trailer is in.

I'm sure getting antsy. Sorry about not calling, been working on my short ga.. uh, a 2 acre parcel for commercial development.

Will post if anything is new.

Later
Old 04-22-2004, 07:15 PM
Registered

I hate to even ask, but Thursday is basically over (8:12 pm)......

Did custom screws have to be custom ordered to screw the bolsters in, or is the custom screw driver to screw in the custom screws currently custom ordered and taking more time??
Old 04-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey JROMY:

Went to the factory today and saw Pepe, JO, Linda & Barbie. Lots of work going on there.

JO said he & I will sea trial my boat Wednesday or Thursday of next week. I can't wait. Not much left to do. Finalizing the seat installation, bow & cockpit cover, some quick connect bumper connectors, the balance of the hydraulic steering, some gas, a little oil, prop and off we go. Yee HAA !!

Behind me is Scott Ferguson's awesome 36. Looks like the graphics on that puppy will look wild. Shouldn't be long for him.

Saw Domenic's boat, what cool graphics he'll have. I think he boats in New York somewhere, don't know if it's LIS. It would be really cool if he and I could ride together.

Also saw American Express's boat and that mean looking engine. Wow, is that 28 going to fly.

Barbie said she'd trailer the boat to Connecticut for me.

Oh, how happy I will be boatin' soon!!
Old 04-24-2004, 12:14 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Turboed,

I'm pretty much on schedule. My boat was due by the end of April & it will probably be May but I've asked Jo to do many custom things as well as have made many changes. Jo has worked well w/ me on all occasions!
Old 04-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Full throtle, Thank you very much for your gift!!! That book is awesome! As a matter of fact, I stayed up last night reading it. I got a couple of great ideas out of it for the contract I am about to sign for the Patrol boats I showed you. Thanks again, Pepe.
Old 04-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

THANKS FOR THE REPLY AMERICAN EXPRESS
Old 04-24-2004, 04:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You're very welcome Pepe. Glad you liked it.

It's too bad I don't have any properties near the water. I could use a patrol boat or two when I go collect rents!!
Old 04-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 851 Likes on 312 Posts

FT 525...did you sea trial it yet? It's getting nice up here.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Indy:

I'm on my way north now...should be in CT by Monday early a.m. Didn't sea trial Thursday, but should be later this week. Will let you know as soon as I hear. I'll be out of commission from Sunday morning until I get home Monday. Later

FT 525

Quick Reply: Hey Full Throttle 525

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.