Custom Made Pantera 28' Bow Rider in the Works

Notices

Custom Made Pantera 28' Bow Rider in the Works

Old 05-15-2004, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Custom Made Pantera 28' Bow Rider in the Works

Here is the latest scoop :

We are working on a new custom made 28' open bow rider for Tab OSO member that will be powered by a single 500 EFI.

We are excited to enter a new arena.This will be a hard core bow rider.

Tab will be boating in Southern California with it.

Regards,

JO - Pantera Boats
Old 05-15-2004, 01:51 PM
Tab
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Jo. I am stoked about this project. I anticipate this boat to be very popular, especially here on the West coast. Tab
Old 05-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Registered

Default Custom Made 28

I can't waite to see that boat. Sounds great to me. You ought to be boating in it by 2008. Ask Pantera the delivery date of Fullthrottle525's BOAT? Ron has been waiting since September 2002 for his. I understand Pantera has some interior issues with it.

Last edited by Boss272; 05-15-2004 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Registered

Boss272 - How can you bash like that? You have no right to even bring up the fact that these deliveries are years past due! That isn't fair for people thinking about buying Panteras. They might find out the truth that 8 weeks is really ?? years. The nerve you have!

Last edited by JROMY; 05-15-2004 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Registered

JROMY Thanks for Concurring. I have several friends who have gone through the Pantera Ordeal. I use to let them ventilate on me. They were always afraid to ask Pantera questions reguarding delivery dates. As I recall Pantera does not give a delivery date. They give excuses and the SOON date. I really like Pantera Boats. I know for a fact that if I was in charge of their business I would turn it around overnight. This is only my opinion but I believe they run their business as a hobby and not as a Boat Manufacturer. I believe they need to spend more time building boats then racing them. They are burning the candle at both ends and their customers are suffering. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Boss272; 05-15-2004 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-15-2004, 05:57 PM
Registered

Thumbs down Re: Custom Made Pantera 28' Bow Rider in the Works

Hey Boss 272 and JROMY, WHY DONT YOU TWO TROUBLE MAKERS MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS. This gentleman just put a order in on a boat that is top notch. Can either one of you two big mouths say you have a boat that is half as good as a PANTERA. THANKS DOMZ
Old 05-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Registered

Default Re: Custom Made Pantera 28' Bow Rider in the Works

Hey Dominic, "PAID IN FULL" What is the delivery date of your boat?
Respectfully Submitted,
Boss272
Old 05-16-2004, 09:03 AM
Registered

Boss 272, are you trying to write a book. Please leave me out of your novel. Why dont you try worrying about yourself,and not other people buisness. THANKS DOMZ
Old 05-16-2004, 10:51 AM
Registered

Domz - why is asking about delivery such a no no? Don't you think there is something a bit off here? FT 525 has made NO changes to the spec of his boat (look at the other thread). The boat only needed bolsters bolted in and a drive put on months ago. Don't you think Pantera should take care of the commitments they have before they take on more new projects? I am not a trouble maker. I am only looking at the obvious which has been posted here. If you have to wait 2 more years for your boat, can you honestly say you won't mind? Remember - FT 525's boat was in the same state of construction that yours is now - a year ago!

Last edited by JROMY; 05-16-2004 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-16-2004, 01:37 PM
Registered

JROMY, what is your concern of my boat? Is it your money, is it your boat or do you have a pantera? Also, what would you call what you are writing about Pantera? I would say you are being a trouble maker. Maybe that your nature and you just dont no. Thanks for your inquiry about my boat, but please that is my buisness and iam very happy w/Pantera[JO, PEPE, LINDA AND BARBIE]. Maybe you should start looking a another boat company to put down. Pantera stands behind their boat for life, and works with there customer for life. THANKS DOMZ

Quick Reply: Custom Made Pantera 28' Bow Rider in the Works

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.