Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Full Throttle 28' hits the water today!!! >

Full Throttle 28' hits the water today!!!

Notices

Full Throttle 28' hits the water today!!!

Old 07-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Full Throttle 28' hits the water today!!!

Happy Birthday!! When was it?
Old 07-22-2004, 01:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hi Kitten:

Thank you...my 50th was last Saturday. It could have been Happier.

Ron
Old 07-22-2004, 08:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

A/E do you hang out with Mike and Mark Velocity boys know em good guys once you get over the Velocity part
Old 07-22-2004, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

B
Yes sir I do. We are in the same boat club. Great guys! They build big steam too! In fact the velocity folks were in town last weekend. Got to drive the multi colored 41 w/ twin Illmor V-10's that's on their site too.

The way I see it, to each their own. Not everyone is going to love my Pantera but at least it will be different

ML
Old 07-23-2004, 06:33 AM
Registered

July 23, 2004

This Boat Has Not Been Delivered Yet?
Old 07-23-2004, 10:08 AM
Registered

Talking Re: Full Throttle 28' hits the water today!!!

Originally Posted by B-Stubb
A/E do you hang out with Mike and Mark Velocity boys know em good guys once you get over the Velocity part
Brian you need to talk your buddy Tom into coming up and you guys come up and run on some of our lake water around here. I think you would like it.
Old 07-23-2004, 05:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Tom crying the blues Im gona sell real sad hurt motor took motor to have fixed ?? Me mabe ,next year run fountains place the poker run forgot you in Carolinas
Old 07-23-2004, 05:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Lets go to destin Velocity MEN Come on Joe ring out the salt water in the F2 and have fun.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

As of today I will no longer browse, post, or answer any more questions on O.S.O. but I want to answer a few questions before I go away.

I am not sure if any of you have gone through what I went through on July 17th , 2003 but I can tell you that it was the worst day in my life.I had a tragic accident while testing a 24' here in Biscayne bay where one of the passengers in the boat with me lost his life .I was to the point of not wanting to ever see a Hi - performance boat in front of me ever again. It took me several months to get my spirit up enough to come back to work again. Even though I was CLEARED a few months ago of any wrong doing in this terrible accident It has taken allot of hard work to get back up to speed.

Then on November 2003 we had another bad accident while racing F2-71 that sidelined my Father and I for a few months. But we are SURVIVORS AND WILL BE BACK Soon.

We are not perfect and never claimed to be but I can tell you this I am very proud that My Family and I have with stood 30 years in the boat buisness and have delivered hundreds of boats all around the world.Much more than most manufactures can claim.

Yes, We have ran behind on 4 new boats delivery time frame after my accidents but I can tell you that they will all be delivered soon and you will all see that my Family and I have never ment for any of this to have happened.

When I see a guy like Ron Sellers ( wildthing ) that my Family and I built him a first class 28' Pantera at a very reasonable price last year and took him with his Wife to our family home and out to Dinner upon his delivery and see him now trying to do harm to our business and trying to stir up **** with customer boats that ARE NOT HIS PROBLEM OR CONCERNS really bothers me.

Then a few others that do not own a Pantera boat saying that we are a thief because we have not delivered a boat that is sitting at our shop nearly completed is just an absolute non sense.

I am not going to go and put personal dealings of ours between Pantera customers on the internet because it is not other peoples problems.

I have treated Brian Stubblefield with much respect and spent time with him at races and even sold him a trailer for his pre-owned Pantera at my dead OEM cost and to see him now trying to start negative posts makes me feel like why did I even bother.My Mother has even sent him embroidered Pantera shirts at NO CHARGE TO HIM.

Bottom line is: that we are very busy here at Pantera and have hired a large work force to get the delivery time frame down.WE will be around for many more years and will continue to promote Pantera boats in the race circuit and continue our winning race heritage.

I feel bad for the Pantera customers that support our product and the ones that use this site to have questions answered by me but now I know why other manufactures don't post on here. I feel like we have a Pantera family with our customers and I will continue to feel that way just not on this site.

If any of you need to have any questions answered by me please free to call or email me at [email protected] or call me at 305-948-5600.

By the way: the Pantera factory is open everyday Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and on most Saturdays so anyone needs to speak to us just walk on in just like Ron Lombard,Scott,Michael Landis have done. The others are also invited to do so.

Regards,

Jo - Pantera Boats

All this and another week goes by and Rons boat sits!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2004, 12:52 PM
Registered

Pantera Can Not get Engines for the boats that they are building!
They are in debt to their distributors? That is the bottom line hold up on the boats, period. I do admit that they build a great product.

Quick Reply: Full Throttle 28' hits the water today!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.