Open Letter.... >

Open Letter....

Notices

Open Letter....

Old 08-02-2004, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Open Letter....

As we all know recently there has been a lot of discussion on the board regarding Pantera.
Most (but not all) of the discussion has centered around certain individuals voicing how upset they are that their friends have not received their boats as of yet or on time. As a result the forum has increasingly become a place for people to argue and fight almost all the time.
Certain individuals say they want their friends' boats' to be delivered and they seem to think they can acheive this by CONTINUALLY posting generally negative and destructive threads.
Everyone is aware of the issues that have surrounded Pantera and I do not believe that these negative threads and discussions will help anyone get resolution any faster. In all actuality, I see it with the potential to create more problems than ACTUAL solutions.

Guys UNLESS you are the one being directly affected by the problem, try your best to not get caught up and start making allegations nor comments about other peoples issues.

Guys I'm NOT trying to silence the world nor do I have a hidden agend.

Guys stop and think for a moment.....you can't get the knickers off a bare ass.

To those not directly involved....try and relax.

Guys I have no vested interest in Pantera and as such have nothing to gain. As a matter of fact I don't even own a boat at this time... nor have I since August of 2003.

Last edited by Pantera24; 08-02-2004 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Open Letter....

Pantera 24:

I agree wholeheartedly...if you were in my shoes you would totally understand. I have waited an exorbitant amount of time(2 years), not to mention the expense. Luckily, I can afford it, but what about those that can't? If it weren't for the recommendation from my cousin who owned Offshore Speed & Ski in Connecticut, I would have never purchased a Pantera and would have never known who they are or what they manufactured. On my cousin's recommendation I contacted this company and purchased my boat. I never balked whenever it came to money. If they needed it, I was ready to pay it. I'm not saying that I don't like the family, I really do. Everyone is just great...I've just waited so G.D. long.

I like JO, Pepe, Barbara and really enjoy my conversations with Linda. They are a real great family. I mean no disrespect and I'm sure no one else on this forum does, however, we all want to go boating...and that's the bottom line. We all are sympathetic with the problems and accidents that have befallen them and, if I were in their shoes, I would have sold everything and walked away.

My take is really simple...I really enjoy their family and being in a family owned business myself, I realize all the trials and tribulations. But really...I bought a boat and paid whatever they wanted for it and some...so why am I still waiting? What about all the other guys behind me? I've watched some step in front of the line, but that's their business, not mine.

I wish the Nunez family nothing but the best for the rest of their lives. And, I wish JO a very happy marriage this week. I've become very compassionate for their bad experiences and very, very upbeat for their successes. I wish nothing but the best for them, but in reality, I got in this because I wanted them to manufacture a boat for me. As a result, I'm still waiting patiently. Not everyone is like me. I know in the long run that they will put a smile on my face for many years to come.

Ron Lombard

Last edited by Full Throttle 525; 08-02-2004 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:03 PM
Registered

FT525,

I only wish that you get your boat asap.
It is just my concern that other people may unintentionally be hurting your cause rather than actually doing something that can help you get your problem resolved quick and right.

Angel
Old 08-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Angel:

That is exactly what I have been telling the family for some time now....get me out of the shop!!
Old 08-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pantera24 give it a break, I am tired of your wining "poor Pantera posts" can't you read, the majority posting have first hand or pretty close to first hand experiences. The rest like you are posting nonsense about "good people", "hire attorneys". Let the people tell their stories. Read between the lines even American Express has changed his tune, has anyone asked him where his boat is. The reason I like so many others read OSO is to hear the good and the bad and learn from other members experience. So you no longer have a boat sorry to hear that, the one you sold did you buy it new and if so what was your experience. Donna
Old 08-02-2004, 11:53 PM
Registered

Well said Angel and Fred.
The last time I looked, this was called the Pantera Owner's Forum!
Old 08-03-2004, 07:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera24-650HP
Thats what alot of us have been saying for a week or so.

Yet you said it so much more eloquently....
Old 08-03-2004, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If that's the case that you need to be an owner to post then perhaps the forum should be moderated by someone that has one. Donna

Last edited by PatriYacht; 08-03-2004 at 08:19 AM.
Old 08-03-2004, 07:55 AM
Registered

Ms. Patriyacht,

You most definetly have me confused with someone else.
I am tired of your wining "poor Pantera posts"
As a matter of fact I have not even commented on this whole issue and
I have let "everyone" tell their "stories" equally... for weeks, months.

As for me not owning a Pantera right now....well.....
I didn't know it was a prerequiste to being the moderator.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:03 AM
Registered

Yeh Donna, Lets fire our moderator because he sold his boat. Come on, thats below the belt.

Quick Reply: Open Letter....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.