So what is the deal?

Notices

So what is the deal?

Old 09-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile Re: So what is the deal?

Hi kirk,

Domz will be boating in 3-4 days in his custom made 28' Pantera and I do hope Chuck moves on.

I am sending you those drawings in the morning.

Say hi to the Family.

Regards,

JO
Old 09-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: THE REAL DEAL

jo,
i`ve got a great idea sell one of these guys on your "waiting list" the boat that you say you built for my dad, and that you say is just laying around the shop. then go directly to the bank and send the money to ohio (BEFORE YOUR TEMPTED TO KEEP IT). hell i bet if you do this my dad wont have to shut you down. as for telling these people to crawl under a rock, i have my price- pay the judgment and you`ll never hear from me again. see folks jo really is in the drivers seat when you have him build a boat. first you (or a bank) give him a large amount of money. then a couple of months go by and he says "boat looks great its the best one i ever built your going to be so happy with it " by this point if you are using a bank he has probably commited fraud by saying that they are further along then they really are and making a draw. then a couple of more months go by he takes more money and says that the boat will be done any day . days turn to weeks turn to months turn to years. moral of the story is that ANYBODY THAT GIVES ANY MONEY TO PANTERA WITHOUT GETTING A BOAT AT THE SAME TIME IS A FOOL!!! SEE THEY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM KEEPING MONEY THAT ISN`T THEIRS. IF YOU DO WANT A PANTERA THERE ARE PLENTY OF USED ONES FOR SALE OUT THERE. MY DAD ORDERED ONE 4 YRS AGO LONG BEFORE JO`S ACCIDENTS EVEN THEN THE WAIT WASN`T 5-6 MONTHS WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR A BOAT THAT LONG WHEN YOU CAN WALK INTO ANY DEALERSHIP TODAY AND HAVE ONE TOMOROW. CUSTOM BOAT MEANS MORE MONEY AND TIME FOR THE SAME PRODUCT. ONCE AGAIN IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY THINK REAL CAREFULLY ABOUT HOW MUCH CONTROL YOU HAVE WHEN JO HAS BOTH THE BOAT AND THE MONEY FOR MORE INFORMATION REFER TO THE BAD BUSINESS SECTION THE BOATS AREN`T BAD JUST THE GUYS BUILDING THEM
REGARDS,
JIMMY

Last edited by outdrive man; 09-07-2004 at 08:27 PM.
Old 09-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: So what is the deal?

Here comes poof the magic dragon!
Attached Thumbnails So what is the deal?-yarael_poof.jpg  
Old 09-08-2004, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Hi Bcoffield,

We are trying to be back to our 5-6 month delivery schedule within the next few weeks on new custom made 28 orders.We fell behind on a few customers Panteras recentley after our 2 accidents late last year but we are almost caught up again, and have made it up to them.

If I can answer any other questions for you on the 28' please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 305-948-5600.

In reference to the ride : I say just ask Pantera owners on what they think.

Regards,

JO - Pantera boats
Jo, Thanks for your response.
I do have a question for you and at this time would prefer to ask it on OSO. If ordered a new 28' with twin 496/ho, full hydraulic steering, swim platform, Silent choice exhaust, GPS Speedo, snap in carpet, graphics etc. and to make it simple let’s say the total was 140k. What type of money are you looking for upfront with balance due at delivery and how long for delivery?
Old 09-08-2004, 10:23 AM
Registered

HEY BCOFFIELD, if you are interested? Iam probably going to sell my boat, and it has everything you are looking for. Sorry for the bother. THANKS DOMZ
Old 09-08-2004, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by DOMZ PANTERA
HEY BCOFFIELD, if you are interested? Iam probably going to sell my boat, and it has everything you are looking for. Sorry for the bother. THANKS DOMZ
Domz I don't get it! Your selling your new boat that you are getting ready to take delivery of? Or I'm I confusing usernames and boats?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=86579
Old 09-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

BC,

Mine is for sale too!

http://www.panteraboats.com/28specs_sgl05.html
Old 09-08-2004, 01:39 PM
Gold Member

People are selling their boats without running them, someone needs to jump all over these boats because no other 28 can take flight time like the Pantera. I saw this picture of Jerrys race boat it is a 94 mine is a 95 pure race boats and they still look like new with all the pounding and stress they go through. This has to be the nicest air shot of any Pantera, yes including yours Bruce. look how straight the boat is in the air, talking about a good set up, good job Jerry see you in the worlds in Key West.

Albert
Attached Thumbnails So what is the deal?-get_data.jpg  

Last edited by MIAMIBOYZ; 09-08-2004 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Registered

Albert,

That is a great pic. I am looking forward to getting some air time in mine, just as soon as these hurricanes get out of here!
Old 09-14-2004, 08:47 PM
Registered

I agree, except for those funny green shirts

Quick Reply: So what is the deal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.