So what is the deal? >

So what is the deal?

Notices

So what is the deal?

Old 09-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

You will not find where I have said anything on any of the negative build threads however there is one thing I would like to say . . . The problem most of us have , Myself , bullet , scarab and others that have or have had Pantera's is we are a family . We are the Pantera family and sometimes your family F's up and sometimes your family does stuff you don't like but you still love your family and you don't turn your back on them .
If your mother or your father or your brother got hooked on drugs or robed a bank or what ever the case may be , you might not like it , you know its wrong but you still love them .
Pantera has made mistakes but the Pantera family still has love .
Old 09-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
You will not find where I have said anything on any of the negative build threads however there is one thing I would like to say . . . The problem most of us have , Myself , bullet , scarab and others that have or have had Pantera's is we are a family . We are the Pantera family and sometimes your family F's up and sometimes your family does stuff you don't like but you still love your family and you don't turn your back on them .
If your mother or your father or your brother got hooked on drugs or robed a bank or what ever the case may be , you might not like it , you know its wrong but you still love them .
I realize that's probably the case here. But let's face it, if you robbed banks in the 90's, last decade, and again this decade, it's pretty much time to turn your back. I don't necessarily believe that they've "made mistakes" as you call them. After reading various thread, and the company's responses over some 20 years, I'd say it's simply premeditated, not accidental. If your family repeatedly robs banks, at some point, you have to say they are bank robbers.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Great... worst news I've heard in a while.
Nice .... I had no idea .....
Old 09-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 88bullet
on another note.... fullthrottle525's old boat is back up and running and according to the builder its running in the 90's
see thread below
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ents-like.html

somethings in life are worth the wait
Very cool .... my boat had a 750 HP blower motor, Super Chiller, dry exhaust, etc... in it when it was built (see pics). Jo said it ran 93 new after setting it up, would love to try that sometime but not everyday boating. The boat supposedly scared a few wife's so it had a tough time finding a good home until me.
Attached Thumbnails So what is the deal?-large-5712.jpg   So what is the deal?-large-5719.jpg  
Old 09-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
I realize that's probably the case here. But let's face it, if you robbed banks in the 90's, last decade, and again this decade, it's pretty much time to turn your back. I don't necessarily believe that they've "made mistakes" as you call them. After reading various thread, and the company's responses over some 20 years, I'd say it's simply premeditated, not accidental. If your family repeatedly robs banks, at some point, you have to say they are bank robbers.
Just curious, how many people have paid for their boats and didn't get them? I know of John Grote and Berk. How many more are there?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

i met a guy last weekend that had a new boat built. he said it wasnt the most enjoyable experiance in the world but he really loved the boats performance and handling. he gave me some very nice compliments on mine after we had a nice 40 mile lunch run in 2-3 footers. we ran side by side for a while and he said "man those boats run and fly so nice".

everyone in the pantera family,group,cult, or so called flag wavers have shown nothing but support for the purchasers. but we are called names and bashed over and over. it makes me laugh.. oh well we tried to do the right thing..

i enjoy talking to fellow pantera owners.. giving and receiving advice.. meeting them at poker runs.. seeing restos come back to life. thats what makes the sport fun!
Old 09-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Registered

bottom line......I drive a Corvette and own a couple of them...I could give two ****s about GM. I dont wave the flag or get involved in their business.

I run a Pantera...... I dont wave the flag or get involved in their business. I like the product which I bought used.

Business practices aside....the cars are good cars and the boats are good boats.

Thats the first and last thing I will say.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

i love it... the same guys telling pantera how to do business are the same guys telling the poor guy how to drive his fountain

that says alot
Old 09-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Registered

I just enjoy being a dick

The issue I have is a few members with their holier than thow attitude. All the " I feel bads" or keyboard pecking won't right the wrong. The info is out there for people to decide their own level of comfort to do business with pantera. It has been judging from all these dated threads too.

Last edited by scarab63; 09-07-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88bullet
i love it... the same guys telling pantera how to do business are the same guys telling the poor guy how to drive his fountain

that says alot
are you the guy with the eyes in the back window of your truck? which lake ,ontario or erie?

Quick Reply: So what is the deal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.