Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

yup and who might you be?
Old 09-14-2012, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
yup and who might you be?
i'm nobody . i saw you go by delphi the other day . you don't see those eyes around this hole much thats why i noticed . no money around here . i go down to lake ontario . i have a 272 baja . go ahead laugh . i just don't use it enough to move up to a better boat . i live in gasport.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

see me.. not like most guys.. wont laugh cus you have a baja. your out on the water thats all that matters.. i boat either out of wilson on ontario or upper river and erie. where i live im close to both either way. i just make a few calls to my friends and get a weather report before i go out. my twin is all white with red on the windshield. my race is all white with a blue stripe on the deck. if you see me out swing over and say hi. there is only 1 other 28 in wny and its on the upper river with flag graffics.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We like to rag on Baja's, but it is just for fun. Just last week at the sandbar there was an islander 232, and I said to my buddies "if I were smart, that is what I would own", but then again, sometimes I envy the bayliner owners that do zero maintenance, and run every weekend.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88bullet
see me.. not like most guys.. wont laugh cus you have a baja. your out on the water thats all that matters.. i boat either out of wilson on ontario or upper river and erie. where i live im close to both either way. i just make a few calls to my friends and get a weather report before i go out. my twin is all white with red on the windshield. my race is all white with a blue stripe on the deck. if you see me out swing over and say hi. there is only 1 other 28 in wny and its on the upper river with flag graffics.
will do. i would like to see one of these pantera's in person. i have a small place for weekends down by golden hill . i hate what these people are doing to customers. i have been in their position and you feel so helpless and used when it is supposed to be a great time. it sucks . that was only for 15,000. i can't imagine a 100,000. has nothing to do with the product i would still like to see one.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
We like to rag on Baja's, but it is just for fun. Just last week at the sandbar there was an islander 232, and I said to my buddies "if I were smart, that is what I would own", but then again, sometimes I envy the bayliner owners that do zero maintenance, and run every weekend.
we all started with something and moved up. i had a 82 230 scorpion 350 smallblock . i put a new transom and stringers in that boat and used it for 10 years . loved that boat . had 32 baja ,twin 454 . hated it . too much to pull too much gas , maintenance. 2 years and dumped it . went smaller with a single . not enough boating time around here for me to justify a big investment . would like to though .

Last edited by perky2196; 09-14-2012 at 10:16 AM.