Notices

Heading South

Old 10-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heading South

Hey Guys:

Leaving tomorrow late afternoon for sunny South Miami Florida with Full Throttle. Taking her in for a few touch-ups and then off to Bonita Springs for some future winter fun. Hope to catch the opening of the Lauderdale show on Thursday morning. Anyone around Wednesday late or Thursday a.m.? My friend Scott and I will be making the trek. Call me on my cell 203-640-4009.

Ron
Old 10-26-2004, 07:51 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: Heading South

See ya next year.
Old 10-26-2004, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ron,

I'll be spending some time in Bonita, around the Holidays, Thanksgiving thru Christmas, a few weekends, My girlfriends father has a vacation home off of Bonita Beach Road, I'll look for ya out there, maybe we can hook up for a drink.

Rick
Old 10-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Rick:

Sounds good. I'll be racking the boat at Mid-Island Beach Marina in Ft. Myers Beach. I'm in Florida the last two weeks of every month. Give a call on my cell or at my house 239-948-8448 and maybe we could get together. I'm in Spring Run at the Brooks off 41 near Corkscrew Rd.

Ron
Old 10-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Storm:

Looking forward to running next year.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Hey Rick:

Sounds good. I'll be racking the boat at Mid-Island Beach Marina in Ft. Myers Beach. I'm in Florida the last two weeks of every month. Give a call on my cell or at my house 239-948-8448 and maybe we could get together. I'm in Spring Run at the Brooks off 41 near Corkscrew Rd.

Ron
Sounds good, putting your # in the cell now, kinda know the area your at, been to few hockey games at the arena there, and the girlies like to shopping at the outlets there, maybe I'll ride over on one of their shopping outings, and give ya a call.

Rick
Old 10-29-2004, 11:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Ron and I had a great time off fort myers beach today. More later
Old 10-30-2004, 07:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Yes we did Guys:

It was my very first run in the Gulf and the weather was just great (except for a quick rain shower later in the day) and the Gulf was just smooth. Not liking all the no wake zones though, but will get used to them. Also don't enjoy running in so shallow of water, but I'll get used to that as well. Better than looking at my boat with shrink wrap on it and sitting on blocks though. B-Stubb's going to get my 26 prop labbed and we're hoping to get some more lift and a few more mph.

Brian is one super guy. Let me store my boat at his house overnight because the marina was closed by the time I got to Bonita Springs. Then took some of the afternoon off yesterday to fiddle with the boat and show me around. Thanks again Brian!!

I got down to the factory Wednesday around 7pm and JO waited for me so they'd have the boat in the morning. Pepe, JO and the crew worked all day Thursday until 4pm and got me out of there. Thanks guys...everything works just fine. I appreciate all your attention.

Ron
Old 10-30-2004, 07:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I had fun releived a little stress. The hole in the water that we throw money into is the ultimate stress releif.
Old 10-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Ron,

Hope you enjoy your new 28' here in Florida this Winter. Remember to send me a picture for the Pantera website. If you need anything else just call.

Regards,

JO

Quick Reply: Heading South

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.