New 2005 28 for sale

Notices

New 2005 28 for sale

Old 11-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Tab
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 2005 28 for sale

This boat is currently under construction at Pantera. It is currently set to be the first bow rider built by Pantera(however I imagine that Jo would be willing to construct it as a full pleasure closed bow for the same price, since that would involve less labor and parts on his part). It is set to be powered by a 500 efi Mercruiser engine coupled with a XR Bravo 1 drive. The contract includes a new aluminum Continental trailer with mag wheels. The boat is currently set to be all white with black bezel gages. This boat was bought at significantly less than the old MSRP, which was $20,000 less than the new MSRP. I am willing to very favorably split the savings with you. Please contact me for additional information. Tab
Old 11-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default Re: New 2005 28 for sale

Mabey try the classifieds this is a owners forum and its ovious that your trying to stirr up ****..
Old 11-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Tab and turboed you guys bought new boats now you decide for whatever reasons you dont want them . GROW UP your adults you make educated decisions and live with em .You guys buy new boats then decide wasnt the right decision you must be liberals blame everyone for your problems. Fact PANTERA is slow we have rehashed this so many times it stupid . However they have stood by thier word. Joe has made a agreement with you very publicly take it and shut up!!!!! stop the dam whineing!!!
Old 11-10-2004, 07:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yes im fip floping a little .Pantera has been Hijacked be every joe on the web . They have stood by their word when many wouldnt . How many boat builders come on the net and talk directly to you and me few . I dont want to loose that privlege their was a time Joe sighned off .I thought well we got them in fact we lost cause we now have no voice to the mothership.So Im glad the Pantera gang is coresponding with us if you got a problem you got their number call em . I got them in my phone just push the button!!! Im not saying you cant voice your opinion Its your right but lets be realistic about a public forum!!!
Old 11-10-2004, 07:57 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Split the savings?
Why don't you just sell your contract for what Pantera owes you.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Re: New 2005 28 for sale

hey b stubb,suck my you know what!,you grow up and learn how to spell at the same time,the same way i tell anyfu**** body on this site,is very easy to talk **** when is not your cash,i made my decision and nobody said sh** about it but your non spelling azz,pantera is not complaining about my decision,they are working on my boat regardless cause if nobody buys i'll keep it,and they know how i feel and if i had a problem i'd speak to pepe or jo in a heartbeat and not on the internet ill go down there,im 20 miles away, so what do you care?mind your bussiness and did i mention you should learn how to spell before posting cause sometimes you don't make sense.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I aint winning no spelling bee.. If you need my adress pm me Im here all the time. And I stand by what I said. And yes you are whineing. You and others made it public buisness when you air your dirty laundry.. Your correct I dont care if you dont want your boat . Im grown up but cant spell in fact you sob story is makeing me old.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Registered

took long enough sweetheart and no,im not going to your house at this time unless you're gonna give me some,nobody needs your imput and i did not ask for any,they were facts,hopefully i'll see you one day then if you got a problem we'll solve it the best way i know how,untill then don't waste my time.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I dont have a problem Im not the one whineing and yes lets let it die . Im sure your time is very valueable. sweetheart. All the great ones are hard to understand. B
Old 11-10-2004, 09:22 PM
Registered

by the way just so you see i'm not a bad guy,here is a tip,that box on the bottom right that says spell check,when you click it it magically checks your spelling,makes you look just a bit smarter,you might want to give it a shot.

Quick Reply: New 2005 28 for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.