Nice 34 for sale.

Notices

Nice 34 for sale.

Old 04-17-2006, 06:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Nice 34 for sale.

Originally Posted by Smarty
Both engines are coming out this week. The bottom was just blue-printed, compounded, and waxed. More work to be done....
So does that mean that you are happy with it so far?
Old 04-17-2006, 07:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

[QUOTE=Phantom1]So does that mean that you are happy with it so far?[/QUOTE
Yes, I am happy with the boat (but more importantly my Father is happy, it is his boat), just more work to be done. He had Will Smith build a new engine cover, had the gages calibrated and had new faces put on by Livorsi, installed a new rub rail with stainless insert, and the new interior was/is being built last week or this week. It is all coming together nicely (reconfiguring the trailer took some time).

Only things left to do are to rebuild the engines, install the MerCruiser motor-mounts, replace the hydraulic lines for the external steering, cut-out the air-intakes in the engine cover air scoops, and then figure out what graphic/decals will be designed/purchased and put on the boat (standard Phantom decals or something designed).

It is all coming together slowly but surely. A long answer to a simple question.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=Smarty]
Originally Posted by Phantom1
So does that mean that you are happy with it so far?[/QUOTE
Yes, I am happy with the boat (but more importantly my Father is happy, it is his boat), just more work to be done. He had Will Smith build a new engine cover, had the gages calibrated and had new faces put on by Livorsi, installed a new rub rail with stainless insert, and the new interior was/is being built last week or this week. It is all coming together nicely (reconfiguring the trailer took some time).

Only things left to do are to rebuild the engines, install the MerCruiser motor-mounts, replace the hydraulic lines for the external steering, cut-out the air-intakes in the engine cover air scoops, and then figure out what graphic/decals will be designed/purchased and put on the boat (standard Phantom decals or something designed).

It is all coming together slowly but surely. A long answer to a simple question.
I am thinking about new graphics as well.........but I do kind of like the simple Phantom graphics.
Attached Thumbnails Nice 34 for sale.-dsc00623-cropped.jpg  
Old 04-17-2006, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Phantom1
I am thinking about new graphics as well.........but I do kind of like the simple Phantom graphics.
Your boat looks sharp with the Phantom logo. I am interested in what Ryan Beckley could come up with, and what the cost might be versus going with the Phantom graphics that have been used previously on other boats.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smarty, sounds like everything is pulling together for you & your dad. Please keep us posted with photos.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

[IMG]http://[/IMG]
Originally Posted by LongShot
Smarty, sounds like everything is pulling together for you & your dad. Please keep us posted with photos.
These pictures are from last week...
Attached Thumbnails Nice 34 for sale.-34-phantom-002.jpg   Nice 34 for sale.-34-phantom-007-small-.jpg   Nice 34 for sale.-34-phantom-001-small-.jpg  

Old 04-17-2006, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by LongShot
The Phantom decals on the side-rear will be removed. Some more pictures. That picture re-sizer program works!
Attached Thumbnails Nice 34 for sale.-bottom-sides-done-small-.jpg   Nice 34 for sale.-old-interior-small-small-.jpg   Nice 34 for sale.-pre-compounding-waxing-small-.jpg  

Old 04-17-2006, 09:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

That was the old interior. Last picture, old engine cover. Gives you idea of the "before picture."
Attached Thumbnails Nice 34 for sale.-old-engine-cover-small-.jpg  
Old 05-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

hey steve which boat did you buy...just spoke with Ken and this one is still for sale ? http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-9239.html
Old 05-01-2006, 09:25 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Bern, steve bought a fountain.

Quick Reply: Nice 34 for sale.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.