Notices

Nice 34 for sale.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:30 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Nice 34 for sale.

This looks like a serious hotrod!
It just goes to show, there will always be something cool to buy.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-9239.html
Old 03-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Nice 34 for sale.

I love the 34's. That looks like a good price.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:57 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Steve, it all depends on what you want to do w/ the boat.
This has no cabin, unlike the fountains you are looking for.
This will be a harder sell when u are done w/ it, just like the gladiators aren't holding value like TGs.

Either way... this thing is bad ass.
No offense to the fountain guys, cause there are fountains i like, but if a 35 lightning and this pulled up to the dock... I'd be checking out the Phantom.

BTW, I was at a boat show a few weeks back. The Fountain dealer had a 35EX 2005 leftover w/ 496s asking 130s. Great deal w/ reliable power.

Best of Luck in your search.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:32 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Never seen one in person. How many 34s have been built in a pleasure config? 12?
Seems to be no cabin, or atleast a cabin entrance.
Can't tell if the boat looks cheap. Pics aren't too good. Good pics sell a boat online. Sure looks lower than a fountain... its sitdown.

I think for 60k its a great deal if its clean and running well.
If this is what you are looking for, 34ft sitdown hotrod, there are not many like it... especially in this price range. This aint no run of the mill boat.

How will you use the boat?
Where are u located?
Old 03-30-2006, 09:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by stevemaman
r u trying to say that even at 60k , it is way up there ? how hard will it be to get out of it ? did u ever see one in person ?

is there any cabin? does the boat look cheap ? is it much lower than a fountain?
If the boat is clean (and a good trailer), and not beat up, $60K is really a good deal, if the motors really are making 575 hp. Phantoms are not cheap made boats at all. If you want a sit-down hot-rod then the boat is for you. When you want to get rid of it, as long as it is in good shape there will be a market (buyer).
Old 03-30-2006, 10:07 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Actually, I'll withdraw my statement about the cabin. Per the site it does have a cabin, and entrance is infront of the starboard passenger.
This boat seems to be the boat used on the website.
http://www.phantomboats.com/new/index.html

Last edited by Stormrider; 03-30-2006 at 10:10 AM.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:16 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Smarty, since you have one, can you give more input on how this boat runs and handles?
Old 03-30-2006, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Smarty, since you have one, can you give more input on how this boat runs and handles?
If I wanted a true 90 mph+ hot-rod this, the 34', would be the boat. My father's will hopefully run around 80-82 when we get done with it. We just bought the boat in October, so I have only driven it once thus far. The boat is off the trailer, now sitting in our garage now being worked on, so with very limited seat time - I can say the boat is very predictable in the 70-75 mph range. I will be able to tell you more in about two months when my father gets done his upgrades/improvements.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Never seen one in person. How many 34s have been built in a pleasure config? 12?
Seems to be no cabin, or atleast a cabin entrance.
Can't tell if the boat looks cheap. Pics aren't too good. Good pics sell a boat online. Sure looks lower than a fountain... its sitdown.

I think for 60k its a great deal if its clean and running well.
If this is what you are looking for, 34ft sitdown hotrod, there are not many like it... especially in this price range. This aint no run of the mill boat.

How will you use the boat?
Where are u located?
Ours has split seating (one seat for the driver and one seat for the passenger, it does not have the three man seating like the one for sale)in the front, rear bench seating, and a cabin with cushions, a basic cabin.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:43 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Originally Posted by stevemaman
u guys call it a hot rod.... u mean all it does it race ... i want a fast boat....dont really care about the cabin... th efact that it is race style/perfeormance.... it great..i am more concerned with the re-sale... 65000 is what he wants....i would pull the trigger at 60k .... there is a sunsation 32 dominator 2000' with 502 mpi's that hits 85 mph .... for 62000$ off the classifieds.... i need to make a choice tomorow on either boat...
Why don't you go drive both, and then make the choice.
You can't buy a 60k+ boat w/ o testing it 1st.
I call it a hot rod becuase it sits low and its is really single purposed. Unlike the otherboats you are looking at that may have more ammenities. Like I said, its like the diff btw a cig TG and a gladiator.
This is also a boat that was designed to race 1st, then was converted for pleasure use. Just like the Extreme 29, which happens to be one of my favorite boats.

You are looking at very different style boats, and must drive them to experience the how different they are.

Quick Reply: Nice 34 for sale.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.