SV Unlimted >

SV Unlimted

Notices

SV Unlimted

Old 08-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SV Unlimted

We have been working with our 39 and put some bigger power in it, and the boat is running awsome. We have a lot of work to do but she is getting faster and faster. Gears, Props, and spacers r next on the list. Throttle-Up is working on some props for us that we think will make a huge differance. I want to thank Randy at Cobra and his staff for all their help.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered

Congrats Frank,

Hope to see you guys again soon, just been busy working, and playing with the purple boat.

Rick
Old 09-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Registered

Still working the bugs out but getting better aqnd better. On our way to Clearwater and the National Championship next wk. The boat is running great and look forward to picking some a$$ in Clearwater if we stay together.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Still working the bugs out but getting better aqnd better. On our way to Clearwater and the National Championship next wk. The boat is running great and look forward to picking some a$$ in Clearwater if we stay together.

See ya there Frank, you can kick my a$$ if you want, but please dont pick it
Old 09-30-2009, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
We have been working with our 39 and put some bigger power in it, and the boat is running awsome. We have a lot of work to do but she is getting faster and faster. Gears, Props, and spacers r next on the list. Throttle-Up is working on some props for us that we think will make a huge differance. I want to thank Randy at Cobra and his staff for all their help.
Are you Rich Davis? (Frank???) I just received a copy of Poker Runs America 2009 Offshore Racing Annual in yesterday's mail, with a picture of the 39' Phantom on page 13 ... the picture of the boat being filmed for a TV commercial in the Netherlands.

Good luck in the upcoming races, it was a nice article about Richard A. Davis, Jr. and his racing career and mentions the current 39' Phantom.

Last edited by Smarty; 10-01-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Registered

Yes I just got it myself and it was a nice write up. It was fun and something different doing the shoot in Miami, look forward to working with them again.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

How did you make out in Clearwater?
Old 10-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Registered

We had an electrical issue on the 3rd lap. We got a trebbible start got caught on the back side on the mill when the yellow went up. We worked our way though the pack and was starting to pick boat off before we decided to stop. Found the bad ground wire when we got back, and tested sat all day and she is running great. Tried some new props and she seems to like them ALOT :)))))))0
Old 10-13-2009, 09:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now that's what I'm talking about get it all sorted out, ... testing. I like hearing about prop testing, gremlin debugging. It all takes time and hard work. Sounds good.

Go get em in Key West.....I will be trying to follow how you do, but keep us all updated (here in the Phantom Forum).

Stephen
Old 10-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Registered

Tested yesterday and no luck with the gear change. We did find a few MPH with a new set of props but still to small we were on the rev limiter quick. Also i think we need to move the drives out some, they r so close that we are limited to a 163/4 " dia. prop . I think the new power need 17- 171/2 so that might be the next task.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.